• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Um.. Rp with me!

Hiya, I'm looking for some partners, guess you already figured it out tho, huh?
I'm on often, so I can post every day. I'm a bit busy with Christmas, but I'm still available. Here is a writing sample.
"Mom, I'm fifteen, kinda old for the whole, go to bed for santa, idea." Honey looked over to where wil, Ethan and Alex were standing, the two younger boys covered in gift bows, wrapping paper and sticky tape. As and early Christmas present, Alex wanted his cardboard armour to be a little festive, so the kids grouped together and covered him, and Ethan, because he didn't want to be left out, in silver bows, tinsel and baubles galore. Honey even wrapped some lights around Alex's foam sword, a small detail she was rather proud of.

"Oh, fine. Let's go, you two, c'mon." She said, shooing Alex and Ethan upstairs. "Go clean your teeth or something." Honey flashed a cheeky little smile at wil, flicking her golden hair over her shoulder. She may have cleaned up her act a bit, but her flirtatious attitude was here to stay. Obviously she was planning on staying up. Who cares about that silly rule? Santa was just a dumb story to make little kids behave.

I have no triggers, and don't mind dark themed rp. I don't mind playing either gender. I type 1 - 8 paragraphs, depending on how much material I have to work with. If it's small talk, one liners are ok.
I hope someone answers soon, I am bored af. Here are some friendship pairings, and some romantic too!

Singer x Guitarist
bad girl x boy next door type
Hunter x hunted
Artist x muse
Detective x Gang member
Gang member - innocent
Adrenaline junkie - unwilling partner
Brother - brother
sister - sister
brother - sister
Stunt actor - fan

Well, here are some ideas, some have half assed plots, others we just make up as we go along. If it has a little *, then I have some kind of idea.

Shipwrecked*

Siblings with psycho parents*

The presidents Daughter/Son

Are we out of the woods yet?*

Plus size girls are pretty too!

We met in A&E

Natural disaster, (group?)

So, how do you stitch a bullet hole?*

winter wonderland

when I grow up, I want to join a gang! Now I'm grown up, I want to get out.

it's just a snowstorm, what could go wrong?? *

Road trip

Big dysfunctional family (group?)

Runaway to the circus*

More plots coming soon, also, if you have any ideas, please share, I might be interested!!

Last edited:
I have an idea if youre interested, but it might not be what youre looking for

Users who are viewing this thread

Back