• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ULTRAKILL RP || Gabriel / V1 || gabv1el

corrv

Hello hello! I'll try to keep this short but informative!

Please be 18+ or older!

I'm currently looking for someone to do an Ultrakill roleplay with because the game's been rotting my mind. As the title indicates, I'm looking for someone willing to roleplay GabV1el.

I'm generally quite flexible with mostly anything, but do have a few requests to keep in mind:

x Plot: I tend to forget plots with my partners during discussions. I'm looking for something close to the canon universe, though. That means no modern AU or anything. Game and canon-typical stuff, preferably with lots of angst.

× Literacy: Preferably literate or above. To me, that means decent grammar. I'm not a native English speaker myself, so I don't bite. Word-count-wise, imagine roughly one full-length Discord message for comparison. More or less works fine, as long as the quality doesn't reduce to just short paragraphs over time..

× Consistency: I'm usually a very active roleplayer, though uni is starting soon and I can't promise 100 messages per day. 1-2 replies per day per person works for me. More are welcome. I tend to match the pace.

× Characters: I prefer rp-ing V1 and use it/its pronouns for it. It IS a machine that hardly has time to think about gender preference or pronouns, so I think that fits the most. But I do refer to it with he/him pronouns outside of RP a lot because, well, Ultrakill fans know how unhinged the fandom and art is. I can do Gabriel as well, but I'm not too familiar with religion anymore. So I might not quite nail his personality or his speech and yapping.

× Other information: I roleplay in 3rd person, this won't change and is a requirement as first person roleplays are awkward. Also, I'm an artist! :D And happy to meet other artists!

If you want to hmu, please do! I do enjoy OOC talk and conversations outside of the roleplays as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back