uh...hi?

Shiian

Hi. Kinda new to RP. It got a bit lonely on skype when my other online people stopped RPing so now I'm here. Still pretty new at RP tho. Also a 10/10 anime + game weeb so that defaults me to being kinda shy and yeahhhhh. Oh you can call me Peggi if you want. I didnt make that my username since i didnt want to make it too easy for some people to find me :3

Hello! I'm kinda new here myself, but I still wanted to say hi! And welcome.

I hope you have a great time here! Happy roleplaying!!! :)

Shiian said:
Hi. Kinda new to RP. It got a bit lonely on skype when my other online people stopped RPing so now I'm here. Still pretty new at RP tho. Also a 10/10 anime + game weeb so that defaults me to being kinda shy and yeahhhhh. Oh you can call me Peggi if you want. I didnt make that my username since i didnt want to make it too easy for some people to find me :3
Hay, I'm Aoman, you sound really cool, and I'm a bit of an anime fan myself! Ever watched Attack on Titan?

[QUOTE="Burrito Bunny]Hello! I'm kinda new here myself, but I still wanted to say hi! And welcome.
I hope you have a great time here! Happy roleplaying!!! :)

[/QUOTE]
You, too!

Hello, and welcome to the RpN, be sure to read the rules, and if you have any questions just ask. If you want someone to role play with, I'm always available.

-Sicarius.

Shiian said:
Hello! Welcome to RP Nation. I hope you will have a lot of fun on this site. See ya' around Mister!

AomanBrine said:
Hay, I'm Aoman, you sound really cool, and I'm a bit of an anime fan myself! Ever watched Attack on Titan?
Lol hi :) yeah i watched AoT. It was decent but the community for it made me not enjoy it as much.

[QUOTE="Lilah Tunth]Hello! Welcome to the club! Have you ever watched Tokyo Ghoul?

[/QUOTE]
Lol hi TY :3. I read all the manga for TG and a bit of the anime. Too much censoring for me :( . Tho im planning to pick it up again sometime later.

A welcome to RpN from me as well. It's nice to know that there are still people who find interest in RPs out there, and glad to see new people entering the fray. Also nice to meet a fellow Otaku. If you ever need any animes to watch, I have a massive list.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shiian said:
Lol hi :) yeah i watched AoT. It was decent but the community for it made me not enjoy it as much.
The community gave the live action movie more hate than it should. I'm the only person on the internet I know of that enjoyed it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back