Uh... Hey everyone

Hello! Welcome to the site, @TheGenericGamer !! I'm so glad that your friend recommended you to the site! I was new here just a few months ago, there's a lot to take in, but figuring everything out is quite easy.

I'm guessing you have read the rules and such about the site? If not, that would be a wonderful place to start! I hope you find your stay welcoming and warm. If you need any help or anything, you can just come and hit me up, I won't bite, I promise.

Well, have a good one and happy RPing!

WELCOME TO RPN, WELCOME TO RPN, WELCOME TO RPN, WELCOME TO RPN~!!!!?
lLYaJG1.gif

Well, I would suggest you check out the rules for the site first, that way you don't step on any toes before you know what is ok around here. Then, go to the Interest Check forums. There are always games recruiting there, and one is bound to be on your list of 'I want to play that!'. Also, you can lurk around and look at existing games to get to know the people here. Finally, if you are interested in running a game of your own, post it in the Interest Check board and, with luck, you'll get a bunch of players looking to join in your game.

If you ever have any questions, feel free to ask. Welcome to the site.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back