• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Two Roleplay Ideas

RyuJunkie

Thanks to the recent games I've been playing lately I've thought of a couple ideas that will hopefully spark some interest. So if you're interested in one of these ideas let me know.

1. My first idea is a Castlevania style crossover. Basically our characters get trapped in Dracula's castle. The only way to return to our worlds is to defeat Dracula and his minions. It would play out similar to Portrait of Ruin. We'd find paintings to different characters worlds thought they would be more twisted and demonic as well as exploring the castle.

2. The second idea is a crossover between Sly Cooper and Uncharted. I really don't have a concrete idea for this. Perhaps Nate finds some sort or relic that transports him to Sly's world or it could be the other way around.

I like your first idea. I know what Castlevania is, but unfortunately never seen a P.T of it or played it myself. I really like the plot of what your doing though. :P

@RyuJunkie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back