• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Two Pen Pals From Different Worlds ♡

Wing-it-Gal

Fair winds and Following Seas
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello, this is going to be a short thread because it's a bit of an unconventional rp idea.

A quick blurb about me: I'm 25 and I'm looking for a partner who is 18+ and writes at least semi-lit.

Basically, I'll be playing as my female OC and you'll be playing as any character you want. (Fandom or OC) The premise is that these two characters end up as pen pals and write letters to eachother.

My OC can either exist in the same universe as your character/OC or she can exist in the one she usually does, either way is fine.

If we want, down the line it can turn into an actual roleplay but for now I thought it would be fun and casual to have them be mystery pen pals. That way too, they can say goodbye to eachother at any time with no hard feelings. ^^

Please dm me if you have any questions or are interested. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back