• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Two Minds, One Story- JV’s Fandom, OC Interest Check!

Has1255bells

Roleplay Type(s)
Hello everyone! My name’s JV, and I’m a 22 year-old female roleplayer! As you might’ve guessed, this is a call to any wonderful writers looking to create fun, exciting and fulfilling stories!

A little about me, I’ve been roleplaying for almost 5 years now but my writing experience goes all the way back to writing crappy fanfics during my freshman year of high school. I’ve met awesome people along the way and am looking forward to meeting many more! My writing style consists of around four to five solid paragraphs, in third person. I won’t ask you to completely match, but I do need you to put effort into your responses. I’ve had bad experiences with that issue, so I’d appreciate avoiding it now. I’m currently a college student with a part time job, so availability is very dynamic during the week. Don’t let that scare you away! I’m very committed to the Roleplays I begin.

As far as stories, I’m willing to play many genres! I love my fair share of action/adventure, humor, drama, romance, etc. As long as it’s a well crafted story you’ll find me there! Also open to both long-term, super planned out plots and shorter one-shots!

Speaking of crafting stories, here are some of my interests:

Fandoms: I do ask that we mainly play CC for Fandom RPs. AU’s are encouraged for both comic universes!

Marvel Comics: Stories with good ol’ Peter Parker and friends are always fun! I’d also be interested in stories featuring Natasha Romanova/ Black Widow or Kate Bishop/Hawkeye II. And lastly, an AU I’d like to explore is a personal one following Mayday Parker on her adventures as the Spectacular Spider-Woman!

DC Comics: I’m a big fan of the Batman mythos, especially the BatFamily and their different dynamics with other heroes like the many Titans teams and Justice League members.

Star Wars: 2000’s baby here, so anything from the Prequel Era will get my attention! Padmé Amidala and Anakin Skywalker stories get priority!

Original Stories: My preferences for OC plots aren’t picky at all, so don’t be afraid to pitch your ideas! Heads up, though, I’m a sucker for Modern Fantasy and Dystopian. I’ll leave some of my own plots below. They’ll be summarized in a short and sweet paragraph, so if you like them be sure to let me know so I can share more!

To Catch an Archfiend! (Modern Fantasy): The Tree of the Mystical Order is an ancient magic society tasked with defending humanity against creatures like the Fallen, Behemoths, and most importantly, the evil Archfiends, Terrors of the Underground. When an Archfiend escapes its seal, the Order calls upon a pair of young magic users to stop it from bringing chaos!

The Blue Bay Jester! (Mystery, Slice of Life): A rouge prankster is on the loose at Blue Bay University! Their calling card? A photo of their victim, typically one of the social elite at Blue Bay, appears on the front page of the student newspaper in whatever embarrassing predicament the prankster left them in. Will our protagonists uncover the identity of the prankster in time, or will they be the next ones on the front page?

Thieves of Tavoriia! (Dystopian, Action): Society in the 31st century lives in a world divided. The surface, known as the Zen, is home to the rich and powerful cushioned by all the advanced technology you could think of. Below them lies the Abyss, an underground world where the rest of Tavoriia’s population is condemned to live. As the name suggests, the Abyss is a place of despair, where survival is a daily struggle. Hence many, including yourself, have turned to a life of… let’s call it “creative redistribution”. This will be a story about a heist. A simple snatch and release, nothing you haven’t done a hundred times before. Unfortunately, you have taken something of high importance to powerful people. Something that could change Tavoriia forever…

Super long post, I know. Apologies! Anyway, I think that’ll be all my rambling for now! If anything is of your interest, or you have your own ideas you want to pitch, be sure to send a message! Tell me a little about yourself, too!

I’m still getting the hang of this site, so bonus if you can move to Discord!

Thank you for reading! Looking forward to hearing from you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back