• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

WeirdLittleGoblin

Hey y’all. I’m looking to rp in the Twilight universe with my OC. He’d be paired with a union soldier version of Jasper. I double, and am comfortable with OC x canon or canon x canon.

My OC is Ashton Greene, a quiet boy who has just moved to Forks and is having a hard time adjusting. Things change for him when he meets Jasper Hale and slowly finds himself falling in love with the man.

A little about Ashton:
-he’s a skilled pianist, often writing his own complex pieces
-he dislikes conflict
-he’s a very compassionate and empathetic person
-he’s observant and quickly notices that something is different about the Cullens, although he dismisses it initially

Message if interested. Must be comfortable talking to a transmasc nonbinary player, as that’s my gender identity. Ashton is a trans man, as I’m most comfortable playing transmasc characters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back