• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom .: twilight rp; bree tanner x seth clearwater {always open!}

Hey there! I'm Rae, a 25 year old RP'er with about 10 years of RP experience. As such, I will only RP with those that are 18 years or older. I'm a novella-style RP'er who really prioritises detail, character introspection, all that good stuff that adds depth and dimension to an RP. As you'd expect, I'm looking for a partner with a similar writing approach, who is willing to match effort and the same ballpark length - typically around 4+ paragraphs.

I'd also love a partner who enjoys talking OOC about the RP! I write these characters because I adore them, and my best RP's are always the ones that involve us discussing the plot and sharing ideas. That being said, please share your ideas with me! Team work makes the dream work, and having an open line of communication throughout the RP ensures we're both on the same page and enjoying the experience as much as possible <3

In terms of reply speed, a minimum of one reply per day is typically what I strive for. But obviously, we all have real life commitments outside of RP (sadly). Of course, the golden rule is communication - I'll always give notice if you can expect a delay in my replying, and would really appreciate if you do the same. Just to keep each other in the loop and whatnot.

That's about it from me! At this stage, I'm seeking to write as Bree. I hope to hear from you soon!
- Rae <3

Desired Pairing(s):
- Seth Clearwater x Bree Tanner
What if the the Volturi never disposed of Bree and the Cullens accept her into the coven? And what if, when Bree is inevitably introduced to the wolves, Seth imprints on her? What are the ramifications, how will a wolf imprinting on a vampire affect the treaty? Musing these two a lot lately, so I'd love to work something out for them! Seth and Bree will naturally both be aged up to 18 years old, at least.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back