• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Turtle's art...!

PurpleTurtle

Le tortuga
Hello! I'm the awkward turtle I'll just post my drawings her and hope they're okay :P

Eye:

Eye2.jpg

Morning waters:

MorningWaters.jpg

Another eye:

eye13.jpg

Monarch Butterfly:

MonarchButterfly.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
hi your local neighborhood weeb stopping by

Jesus being a weeb of an artist this is all super suRRREEEAAAL and its hELLA PRETTY those water colours are so nice? and I thought I was cool drawing a singular eye u literally punt me out of this astral plane

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK BRAH

Entarriance said:
hi your local neighborhood weeb stopping by
Jesus being a weeb of an artist this is all super suRRREEEAAAL and its hELLA PRETTY those water colours are so nice? and I thought I was cool drawing a singular eye u literally punt me out of this astral plane

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK BRAH
Thank you! Also, the third one is water color I'll be adding more but I ran out of watercolor paper.

Hello, fellow creature living on Earth! I must say - you have very nice artstyle! But, don't stop on just drawing single eyes! They look really nice, your full-face drawing must be very pretty!

But, why the boat and the person in "Morning Waters" doesn't reflect in water? Sorry, it's really pretty, nice done and such, but that really bugged me.

And nice colour choices (for example in your watercolour painting)! Keep making your beautiful art <3

Morning waters is my favorite. Only thing that comes to mind is... would the oar look better partially submerged? other than that, it is quite gorgeous.

Hello, fellow creature living on Earth! I must say - you have very nice artstyle! But, don't stop on just drawing single eyes! They look really nice, your full-face drawing must be very pretty! But, why the boat and the person in "Morning Waters" doesn't reflect in water? Sorry, it's really pretty, nice done and such, but that really bugged me. And nice colour choices (for example in your watercolour painting)! Keep making your beautiful art <3

Thankyou! And thanks for pointing the mistake out, I generally don't draw (Or paint in that case) anything with water so that was a first attempt, I'll take it into account <3

Morning waters is my favorite. Only thing that comes to mind is... would the oar look better partially submerged? other than that, it is quite gorgeous.

It would! Urgh! I'll remake it when I get WaterColour paper.

Gotta say, your pretty good at 'arting' kinda making me want to go on an art spree. Love the eyes, also the sketches? Epic.

Took 27 pictures to get the right lighting on this and it's still only an Okay photo :P

Colourless:

IMG_20160823_204430.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The eyes are beautiful I love the detail of the eyelashes. Eyelashes always kill me~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back