Advice/Help Tumblr Roleplay Blogs… Is it worth making one? Are they still ‘alive’?

Is the tumblr roleplay blog community still alive? Is make a tumblr roleplay blog worth it?

• Yes! They are alive! Make one!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, they’re not alive. Don’t make one.

• I mean, yeah, they’re alive, but don’t make one.

• Total voters

silliestbuckaroo

Out counting cows, because cows are pretty cute
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Once upon a time, back in 2012, I used to have a tumblr roleplay blog. This blog had several different characters, and I was able to be pretty active on it. At the time, roleplay blogs seemed to be a pretty active thing on tumblr as well.

Then life happened, I abandoned the blog, and the tumblr roleplay blog community as well.

As I’ve recently tried to get back into roleplay, I’ve wondered if the roleplay tumblr blog community is well and alive. And if I should possibly make one. Or if it’s even worth it to make one.

So what do you all think? Is the tumblr roleplay blog community alive and popping? Is it worth making a roleplay blog? If so, any advice, or tips?

I’ve looked into making a character carrd, for said blog because I noticed it was popular on other roleplay tumblr blogs. But I was unsuccessful lol. I think that’s a skill issue on my part.

Hi!!

never heard of it so I checked out some tumblr stuff.

One site was OOC on discord and all smut mostly talking about peens lol. The other was grimdark fantasy and reeeeeeeallllly pretty. Like their coding is the whole entire blog and fr tho it puts coding on RPN site to shame. The aesthetic is just amaaaazing. Like i did get lost in the whole jungle of links and this and that's but i like the FC's placement beside the text and the text spacing too.

I say if you gots the code-fu skills then hell yeah, make one! But c'mon now, you posting on a RP forum so I have to try and encourage you to start something here on RPN first. So my suggestion is: try to start RP here on RPN first lol

I'm not sure how active the rp blogs are on tumblr. Most of the ones I found were closed or abandoned so it might take a lot of digging to find some open and active.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back