• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Tsunade-sama or Sasuke Uchiha wanted!

Jessie_Ackerman

Survey Corps
Hya, Jesse here!

So firstly I'd like to roleplay with someone 18+, the reason is that I feel much more comfortable chatting someone closer to my age. This roleplay can include some romantic elements, so that's another reason why.

I have an OC that I'd like to see interact with Tsunade after the Fourth Ninja War, in an era of piece, hence this will be more of a slice of life RP than anything else. A little bit of bonding, funny unexpected moments, some awkwardness, etc.
It'll be more light hearted, which will be refreshing.

I was thinking that my OC could be thief trying to steal something from her house or someone who works for her. We'll see about that, I'd love to hear your ideas and thoughts!

On the other hand I had the idea of Sasuke while he was wandering the plains after the Fourth Great Ninja War, found a boy he got stuck with and helped shape into a shinobi or train. I've figured out the ending somewhat, we might play it sad or happy depending on how we feel!
Hope to hear from you!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back