• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Troubled Past {Advance Lit, Country Boy x City Girl}

{COUNTRY BOY X CITY GIRL ROLEPLAY}

Tiffany Amanda Brook thought she fell in love when she was 18. She thought that her husband, Lukas, was a good guy. She thought that she had actually found her prince. Well, she was wrong.

Lukas wasn’t a Prince, he was a snake. He convinced Tiffany to marry him at age 20 and the moment that Tiffany said “I do” was the moment Lukas showed his true colors. It started with controlling what she wore then what she ate. He started demanding her to not go out and see her friends. A year later, the h i tting started. She had to cover uo her bru ises at work. It was hard. She threatened to divorce him and Lukas threatened to k i ll her.

So, at age 22, Tiffany ran away from him. She lived in New York City and so she moved all the way to a small farming town in the middle of nowhere to Tennessee. She figured she would be safe there.

Y/C runs a ranch and is surprised when a small, dainty city girl shows up asking for work. He is amused so he decides to hire the girl on, even allowing her stay in his guest room. He doesn’t think this girl will last a month in the country but then again, he doesn’t know what she is running from.
———
(BE CREATIVE AND DETAILED. 20+ lines. Do not make Y/C over 26 or younger than 18.

M/C Face claim is Taissa Farmiga.

Hey there, I have a few characters who'd fit in this actually haha, but before I say anything else. As a warning I'm 16, I completely understand if that's an issue, and I don't typically use face claims- but if it's necessary I can find one. The dudes I wanna use are pretty set in appearance so woo. 20 lines won't be too hard, I'm used to doing half but i've done more plenty before so, just might take a little longer to reply.

Oh and also I'm to this site oh no! Ill just describe the characters I think would fit best here since I'm still tryna figure out how to work the site.
I'll try to keep it simple loll

Purdy-Roy Williams

He never cared for his name, but as a kid got in plenty of fights over it. He's short, and while generally a sweet guy, doesn't take anything from anybody, unless it's his folks. With an unlucky start, living deep in the woods in a trailer park, people could get away with a lot more. He was taught blood before anything, and it ruins him. From his siblings and cousins leaching off him, his deadbeat father who's barely been in the picture and only came back when he was 17(and just to reintroduce addiction to his mother), and finally to his grandfather who's begun to do the unimaginable. He's trying to make his own out in the world, but bound to a state that never did him any good, and to a town of which nobody's ever heard. If he don't take care of them, who will?

He's got baggage but it doesn't drag him down hard. I can have him work a cow ranch since there's actually one already set across the road. I would use the guy who owns it, but he's in his 50's lol and aging him down would throw off a lot of the ages of side characters and idk, he's kinda a plain guy in personality.

Roscoe

Another feisty kinda guy, he lives in the same trailer park and again I can have him be working over at Billy's ranch, he doesn't have as much going on since he's a newer character but he's pretty tough at keeping relationships. He kinda gets really close with people, then gets scared he'll screw it up for good and so he pushes them away before it's too bad. This can be some kind of plot point with him suddenly fading off and idk she manages to get him to open up, woah insecurity and while its rocky, relationship gets back to growing steady.

Not much to describe but as I use him more and more the issue will solve itself, but uh yeah. Hope I did this right haha, again it's fine if we ain't gonna work out with the rp cause of age, face claim, whatever. You can delete this reply afterward since I know some folks do that, and I'd seen it a few times here already so yeah. Woo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back