• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Troia: Slayers vs Whisperers (REVIVAL/ACCEPTING) - Q&A

remembervvinter

Ruler of Iced Caramel Macchiatos
Here's where you put your concerns and questions about the roleplay, and where I'll answer

So if you have legitimate questions then ask them here. I'll also be adding a few things to clarify some details.

Last edited by a moderator:

What's the difference between Elemental creatures and Elemental spirits?

I'm glad you asked!

So if you've looked at the list of alpha, beta, and gamma creatures then I'm sure that you noticed the two elemental creature categories.

An elemental creature is basically a creature that's made out of one of the six types of elements that's in the world of Troia (dark, light, fire, water, air, earth). Elemental creatures travel in groups, and they tend to mind their own business. They're like the lesser beings of the elemental spirits, and numerous varieties/species of the elemental creatures are found in different parts of Troia. For example, if you're in dense forests then you're bound to bump into earth creatures. If you're somewhere on the ocean then you're bound to bump into water creatures, and so on. Here are some examples of elemental creatures.

Elementals.jpg
Forest_Elemental.jpg
f0u9o4.jpg
4056c11b59b9803f259741395927f2b8.jpg
3121b6aca164923b3e05e42d534e1623.jpg
shadow_wolves_by_nutty_acorn-d5l7f4w.png
latest

Elemental spirits are basically like the deities of the elemental creatures. They control everything that is within their element. For example, the water spirit controls the waves and tides of the ocean. If angered, it could create a big tsunami that's large enough to destroy Troia. They are very large, and have been around for thousands of years, even before humanity and creatures have come. Humans are cautious enough to not irritate or anger these spirits, and some humans even put them on a religious pedestal. The spirits are very intelligent and has a large array of valuable knowledge (which slayers usually try to pursue). They are able to do human speech, however they don't communicate it verbally, they communicate through telepathy. There is one spirit per element, and the spirits are shown below.

Fire Spirit
fire_elemental_creature_boss_type_by_shirohtakashiya-d883yb8.jpg
Dark Spirit

shadow%20monster.jpg

Light Spirit

anima__arcangel_by_wen_m.jpg

Water Spirit

water_servant_by_igorkieryluk-d2zwz08.jpg

Earth Spirit

1357473202_earth_elemental_w1.jpeg

Air Spirit

Air_elemental_HUGE.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Deathchart said:
When does the rp start?
As soon as some more character sheets are coming in. I was told that some are still making their cs, so probably when they do. I'm hoping before Sunday.

remembervvinter said:
As soon as some more character sheets are coming in. I was told that some are still making their cs, so probably when they do. I'm hoping before Sunday.
ok thank you :)

@remembervvinter

*raises hand*

Can Whisperer's tame more then one creature, if they are low level? And for Gamma creatures, what are the extent of their abilities? Like Wisp for example, is their magic dependent on the area they are from or what they learn?

Huntrey said:
@remembervvinter
*raises hand*

Can Whisperer's tame more then one creature, if they are low level? And for Gamma creatures, what are the extent of their abilities? Like Wisp for example, is their magic dependent on the area they are from or what they learn?
Oh so that's your username

Anyway

Yes, whisperers are able to tame more than one creature, but only enough to handle (if that makes sense). For example, if you're a whisperer you can't just exactly go and suddenly be able to have control over every single creature. That's doing too much.

Gamma creatures, like I said are mainly harmless. Although they're full of mischief, the most harm they can do is provoke someone out of annoyance, get in someone's hair, pull a prank, etc. They're like bugs. For example, the most harm wisps can do is lead a person to a trap or down the wrong path. The most harm pixies can do is change the color of someone's hair or skin. Little antics like that. Power that's small and doesn't do much damage. For protection, they hide behind Gammas or they flee.

remembervvinter said:
Oh so that's your username
Anyway

Yes, whisperers are able to tame more than one creature, but only enough to handle (if that makes sense). For example, if you're a whisperer you can't just exactly go and suddenly be able to have control over every single creature. That's doing too much.

Gamma creatures, like I said are mainly harmless. Although they're full of mischief, the most harm they can do is provoke someone out of annoyance, get in someone's hair, pull a prank, etc. They're like bugs. For example, the most harm wisps can do is lead a person to a trap or down the wrong path. The most harm pixies can do is change the color of someone's hair or skin. Little antics like that. Power that's small and doesn't do much damage. For protection, they hide behind Gammas or they flee.
Huntrey the Emperor! Remember my name and tremble at it's sight!

That clarifies everything and gives me all the information I needed, thanks :D

Deathchart said:
Are we starting today? (sorry for pressing)
I'm still waiting for some people, some said that they're posting theirs tonight but I hope that they're posting soon, because I'd really like to start too :x

Users who are viewing this thread

Back