• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings trbl's partner search - seeking experienced world-builders as well!

trbl

god
hey, everyone!

➵ thank you for checking this thread out. as you can probably guess, i'm on the hunt for long-term partners and friends! here's some information about myself!
i go by trbl online and i am a male roleplayer, but i can play either female or male.
my favorite genres are fantasy and science fiction, however, i can roleplay in any setting.
i generally write around two to five paragraphs, which is entirely dependent on your response.
i prefer plot-driven stories and tend to avoid romance and fandom-orientated roleplays unless convinced otherwise.
i typically respond within a few hours, but i will notify you if anything comes up.

➵ now that we've covered the basics, this is what i'd like from you as a partner.
we're in this together, right? contribute to the story! i absolutely love world-building and plotting, and i get if you're not as passionate, but please. i'm begging you.
i'm not just in this for the story- let's get to know each other! if you're not interested in chatting ooc frequently, i suggest you turn back now.
^ additionally, please just communicate if you're not interested anymore.
my timezone is pst, and i would prefer a partner in a similar timezone.
finally, i'd appreciate responses from two to five paragraphs.

➵ cravings and plots
currently, i do not have anything (complete) in mind, although i have designed a few basic plots and concepts ranging from fantastical apocalypses to inter-galaxy exploration.

- have been craving a dnd-esque roleplay.
- dystopian/futuristic setting, we can work out the details
- after reading a novel set in a futuristic world, i realized i really need cyborg x human

if you have a plot you've been wanting to try out, start a convo with me! i'd love to discuss plots.

➵ directed towards world-builders
howdy, world-builders of rpn! let's get straight to the point. i have created an outline of a concept i've been craving to try out. i plan on releasing this to the public once the world has been fully developed. only info i will be giving away is the world is set in a (post-apocalyptic) low-fantasy world. i'll disclose more information once you direct message me.

➵ conclusion
so, you've reached the end of my thread. congrats. if you're interested, dm me with an introduction and i'll get back to you as soon as i can! :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back