• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Traveling the World - A Bonded Pair (Shapeshifter Plot) (Closed)

Raema

Floof
Hi everyone! I've been having an itch to RP again - and I figured an online forum like this is a good place to start. So consider this my official partner search!

I mean... that much should be obvious, since it's on the looking for partner page... but... you never know.

I'm looking for a pretty specific thing right now, which I will detail below. But first to save you from a wall of text read further if you're:

1) Interested in a long-term, high-fantasy adventure with a love story as its core
2) Willing to play the male or female role, shapeshfiter or not
3) Active, friendly, and willing to plot (I mention this a lot... cannot stress it enough).

So with that out of the way, a little about me and what I am looking for.

About Me+ I'm very friendly and I love to chat OOC. If you want to add me on Discord to plot, chat, or whatever I'm happy to do it there or stick to PMs.
+ I find it easiest to RP with other people who are friendly. If you like to stick to 'strictly business', and not chat about things outside the RP, we may not be the best match. (Sorry... just being honest here. I get so much more invested in stories with someone I get along with)
+ I prefer to RP with partners who are 18+, since I am personally
+ My posts are usually from 2-3 paragraphs. The shorter the reply, the more often I can reply back (I also tend to get pretty invested in stories I love... nothing makes me happier than rapid-fire responses back and forth that maintain that quality)
+ I do not like traditional doubling and focus on the two main characters (yours and mine), but I love having a diverse cast. To that...
+ I usually play a cast of characters, both genders, friends, enemies, neutral, one-off and recurring. It all helps to build out the world
+ I have no aversion to dark themes, no triggers. As long as you aren't breaking the site's rules, we're good
+ I really, really love plotting and world building

What I am Looking for in a Partner+ Write in third person past-tense, and be able to give me at least 1-2 readable paragraphs. Write with some detail. If I can't understand a reply I have a hard time replying, so while I don't care too much about typos or grammar errors, if they get to be too much it makes things difficult
+ Be able to handle occasional darker plots and subject matter. If you have any triggers we can discuss that beforehand and avoid them
+ Actively help with the plot. I love building a collaborative story or I wouldn't be RPing! ^-^
+ Like I kind of mentioned above, having an OOC chat will really help me warm up to the plot
+ RP in PMs only
+ Romance should be included, but realistic

Hopefully that all didn't scare too many people off! On to what I am looking for right now! I have a few potential pairings in mind:

Hunter x Shapeshifter
Rival Races
Rival Packs
Dragon x Shapeshifter

Reach out to me in a PM if you are interested. I don't expect a ton of interest with how specific and picky I'm being - but you never know.

Last edited:
Still getting a few replies here so just an update that it's closed now. Thank you to everyone who has responded! I may open it up again with a different idea in the future

Okay, my initial experiences here have been so positive that I am opening up again with just some basic "pairings" now that my big and specific plot was filled! Slightly updated first post!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back