• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Transformers

DapperCharmer2.0

The Charming Llama
Been a while since I started a new thread, but I just realised how there are virtually no transformers rps on this site; despite such a great universe they have to write stories. So I guess I'll just start my own.

I'm looking for a transformer story involving 2 things; transformers and romance.
Outside of those parameters I am open to anything.

Only rules are; please be 18+ & post enough for me to work with.

I usually play male characters as an fyi

Post me a pm or comment if interested

I would love to do a Transformers roleplay with you if you are still looking for a partner

Are you still looking for a partner to RP with? Also if I may ask what is your RP Literacy

I'm a little late to the party but if this is something you're still looking for, toss me a PM! :)

Been a while since I started a new thread, but I just realised how there are virtually no transformers rps on this site; despite such a great universe they have to write stories. So I guess I'll just start my own.

I'm looking for a transformer story involving 2 things; transformers and romance.

I would love to do a Transformers romance roleplay!!! Can we RP please?

Sure, send me a pm
I’ll rp transformers with you

Also please pm me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back