• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Transfem seeking freedom from the world in creative writing

MysticRainbow

The Geeky Skittle
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi I'm rainbow or mystic, I'm trans-fem, 24, I have been roleplaying for over 10 years. I have roleplayed in various formats, genres, maturity rating, I've tried to do a bit of everything I'm active at most times multiple times a day (I wake up periodically during sleep so even then lol) I'm a pretty open minded and creative person atleast I have been told and think that. I am open to anyone as a partner. I don't have much of a preferred style as I feel different styles work better with different people and roleplays. Anyway here are some of my ideas. they aren't the most well formed as I like to build up the idea with my partner but they are a start to get us going. I can write anywhere from 1 Paragraph to novella style replies, 1st or 3rd person, usually a like to play a main "My" character then a bunch of supporting side character cast to our roleplays. I am happy to make friends and get to know people. Don't be shy if you like the ideas i have or have your own and think I'd fit well.

Under this will be the start of my ideas list, I am not strictly locked to these and it will be added to and changed as my ideas change and grow. Your free to bring your own ideas or changes. I am open to all genres. I like story focused over anything, and yeah that about does it.

A love letter to isekai: While I know the genre has many many faults. I cant help but love the basis. escaping the world into one of dreams and myths where you can simply live. Not marred by late capitalism or the horrors of this world in such a cruelly twisted way. A personal favorite of mine is the game like world. Our characters taken to a world where the gods have imposed special systems and monitoring to make the world run differently and more like a rpg than reality. We could be the classic special character, or simply random peasants with old life knowledge of how games work. this can be heavily customized into our dream setting.

The gifted: Super powered characters we could do this in 100 different styles. from comic like worlds, mha, the boys style twisted style, or any other you like This can be open to a lot of creativity over all. This can have a lot of interesting value in action/slice of life style

Users who are viewing this thread

Back