• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Trans fem seeking any new partners after long mental health break, game like world isekai idea.

MysticRainbow

The Geeky Skittle
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
So I have been roleplaying for 10 years or more now basically almost as long as I can remember. I have had various ideas from fandom to completely original here's some stuff I'd be interested in doing if I sound fun and you have your own ideas feel free to share. I'm not looking for anything specific just friendly roleplay and new storytelling experiences. I've done romantic, action, fantasy, sci-fi, comedy, super hero, and a lot of other genre or styles of rp in first and third person. I usually only main oc females but have and will play male side characters or other stuff. I usually write semi or advanced lit and write 1 or more paragraphs minimum. I have done platonic, romantic, family and various other relationship roleplays between characters so that plus my experiences over the last 10 years have made me pretty open minded to roleplay

So I have this vague idea that i want to grow with others. A game like isekai world setting where there are skills, states, set talents and abilities, stuff like that Maybe include a system like from my life as a slime were people brought to this world get special skills. We can have the focus wherever we want be in adventuring, action, romance, slice of life or a mix. Really i just want to have fun exploring our creativity together with this concept let me know if your interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Back