• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ─ ❝ Toyko. ❞ ─

lokii

ᴍᴀʀꜱʜᴍᴀʟʟᴏᴡꜱ. ♥
hello! it’s very nice of you to click onto this forum! i hope this information about i, and the role-play interests you to where we decided to become partners! first things first, i need to explain a bit about myself and who i am, and a small set of expectations that i need in order to enjoy the role-play!
 °。+ *´¨)
   .· ´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·’* ⛧
- ‘ :: about me! ~
• i’m a lengthy person when it comes to writing replies depending on what my partner writes with.
• usually i tend to write as a female, but i have a lot of experience in playing male roles.
• i have a rather large idea on how to role-play, since it’s been about four years for me now.
• i love making friends outside of ic! (in character), and love to talk just nonsense.
• i reply almost every day! and if i don’t, i’ll always give you a heads up, and try to reply as soon as i can!

.・:*:・゚’✫,’✫’゚・:*:・˙
- ‘ :: expectations ~
• please, please no one liners! or very short responses. it’s always harder for me to respond though! although quality over quantity.
• be literate! don’t make things all over the place.
• if you lose interest, please say so! you won’t hurt my feelings.

now, that we covered that. onto the role-play part.

- ‘ :: the role-play ~
• the idea of this setting will take place in toyko, japan. muse a and muse b, will both be delinquents! spooky, right? anyways, one day they both are running from governmental task forces, and accidentally run into each other. and now it’s up to the both of them to get themselves out of the situation. both muses are hard-working, travelers and they have their own personal reason to do what they do in life. living in the shadows isn’t all that fun, but when out, it’s a whole new world for them. backtracking. . .will they end up staying together or will they end up fighting and leaving- will the unthinkable happen?

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰
this role-play is clearly evident to be taken place as criminals! if you want to be a sort of creature, such as a wolf, or vampire you may say so! this role-play can include the following:
• romantic parts, types of violence, multiple characters.
if you are interested, please say so! i’d love to create character sheets and get started!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back