• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Touken Ranbu RP ( M// and M/F )

ShiroKuma

sleepy egg
Hello!

I am aware that this is a long shot, but I am interested in doing an RP based off of Touken Ranbu. I am hoping to have us double up and do multiple pairings, but it is not necessary if you are not into doubling.

I will say that I will not play male for you unless you play male for me. I am completely open to any sexuality and I do hope to do at least one MxM pairing for this, but I also have a female character that I would like to play.

My basic idea is that we play the role of the Saniwa Sages (this is the term used in the game. I must admit I don't remember what they are called in the anime). Usually, there is only one to each citadel, but I figure we can tweak that. The role of the Saniwa is to summon the swords souls and to monitor the enemy. I like the idea of the Saniwa taking on the role of friend/sister/mother/lover/brother/father to the various swords within the citadel.

This is just a very basic idea that needs tweaking and I am open to listen to any and every idea you have. I do have some rules though.

Please be at least 18 years old.
Have good spelling and grammar.
Put equal effort into all pairings. If I feel like you are slacking, I will lose interest.
Be open to darker story lines (e.g. character death, violence, emotional trauma, etc.)
Please be patient and respect my boundaries.
Be open to OOC. I like to talk
I only accept 3rd person, lazy literate partners.

I would greatly prefer doing things on discord or google docs/e-mail.

Sorry for how messy this post is. I just really wanted to get my request out there.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back