Totally Lost!!

It's quite simple. There is a section underneath the Shoutbox that contains all of our RPs,divided into sections. Each section has a "Character Sheets" subsection,and a "Storylines and Info" subsection. Find an RP that seems interesting to you,then create a signup in the signup thread for the RP in the "Character Sheets" section. When accepted,you'll be free to RP! Furthermore,I made a crash-course help topic for any newcomers here.

Link: http://www.rpnation.com/showthread.php/625-A-Crash-Course-to-RP-Nation

Enjoy your time here. If you have any more questions,feel free to ask!

Hello Shaian.

Well, it might take a bit getting used to, but to rp on this website, you can go down to a section on the page labels forum to the role play section. From there, you can view the different rps we have in the various sections labels "Anime. Movies. Books. ect" When you find one that suits your fancy, you can go to the what ever subsection your ins sign up pages and sign up for that role play there. Once your approved, you can go and post =D.

If you can't find anything you'd like to do, you can start up an rp yourself and see how it goes for you =D

If you have any more questions, we'll gladly help you out so your not lost anymore.

[QUOTE="~*shaian*~]I am so lost. I don't understand how to RP on this website. Please help

[/QUOTE]
First off, welcome to the RpNation.

Second off, Have you ever participated in a forum RP?

I ask because I need to know where to start with helping you =)

We welcome users of all role play experience levels & look forward to helping you out!

Thank you Riddle78 and Ranmyakki i plan on having fun!!

--- Merged Double Post ---

GgAcE said:
First off, welcome to the RpNation.
Second off, Have you ever participated in a forum RP?

I ask because I need to know where to start with helping you =)

We welcome users of all role play experience levels & look forward to helping you out!
I have, with chicken smoothie.com I don't know if you count that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back