• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Total Drama: Mayhem

NecroKnight

Former Elite Death Knight of Decay

iu

"Welcome all you dudes, and dudettes - to another exciting episode of Total Drama. Due to budget cuts, lawsuits and the occasional - messed-in-the-cerebrum players, we've had to stretch our location for this year and come up with a new theme.

"So this year. We get to spend the entire season - right here, in the luxurious *abandoned* hotel for our lucky contestants."

"This year' theme - is none other, than video games. Man, this will cause some serious mayhem - from the love, to horror to fast-paced shooting. Right here, on this year' season of."

"TOTAL DRAMA MAYHEM!"

"Oh, no reason. Lack of people, customers, rend..." counted out Chris, muttering also a few lines of 'haunted, mad house' and a few other, non-reassuring things to himself.

"Fine by me, you can join the other 7,637th people, who don't," he replied. "Behind the other contestants, environmentalists, and my book-club..."

Shawn then replied "im questiong how you even got a job here wait wait dont answer that anyway whats the challenge?"

Alex looked, jaw dropped, at the abandoned hotel, somewhat shocked. Then a grin slowly formed on her face. "This. Is. Awesome! I didn't know I'd be staying at such a cool place!"

Shawn smirked and said "Well sense your standing there im gonna go find the best bottom floor room in this hotel" shawn then ran into the hotel.

The hotel' door opened with a loud creak, before crashing onto the floor - spilling up dust and other materials. "Yeah, we may need a janitor here," said Chris, doing a quick call.

"Alright. That's a no on the janitor..."

Shawn sighed and went to the room he first saw i was covered with spider web and spiderw the bed look broken and the cover stinked of mold shawn ran out the room and went into another room.

Last edited by a moderator:
It was no better then the last - and the only difference being, it atleast looked liveable. In terms to an African lion.

Shawn sighed and went into the first room he saw and sat down on the floor he then yelled out to chris "chris where will you be sleeping?"

"Not here," he laughed at them, through the inter-com, a simple row of loudspeakers and mics, attached to the walls throughout the Hotel.

Shawn yelled in a angry voice "OH NO YOU DONT YOU THINK YOU CAN BE ALL CUMFY WHILE I AM IN A ROOM FULL OF VICIOUS SPIDERS THAT BULLCRAP!

"Yeah, so did the other one hundred contestants before you," he laughed. "You don't like it, the door and no one million dollars is the other way."

Keya seemed to not be complaining as she walked around the bottom floor.She came across a room with a spider on a bed and decided to kind of give Shawn some teasing,"If you don't like the bottom floor so much then win every challenge,so you don't have to sleep here. So,what's the first challenge Chris,so we can get this show on the road" @Kidroleplayer @NecroKnight

Shawn replied smirking "You seem already used to this place so let me win?" He then yelled "CHRIS WHATS THE CHALLENGE!!!?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Alex walked inside to her rather crappy bedroom and sighed, putting her bags down. "So much for 'five stars'," she muttered before walking out, taking a deep breath. "All right, Chris, I'm ready!"

"Alright. First Challenge...we seem to be lacking some people here," he said, looking at three.

"Just a sec-" said Chris, calling again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back