Tomasque the not-so-experienced-in-roleplaying

Tomasque

Hello anyone who's reading this post!

I'm a newbie role-player who just discovered this site today AND couldn't find a way to post an introduction until now. I'm in a D&D group, so I have had some experience in role-playing, and I wanted to learn some better RPing for when I resume playing after summer break. So that's why I'm here. Besides role-playing, I also like playing old school games, like Mappy (my favorite), The Tower of Druaga, Galaga (the one I'm best at), and Dig Dug II. I also happen to like programming, but don't let me start ranting on the benefits of JavaScript over Python. So now that I've written this huge brick of text, I'd feel kind of dumb if no one replied.

Just saying.

Howdy there, Tomasque, me be Ayl, the madman of this fine site!

Here's the gig around: Check. Out. These. Shiny. Rules Then if you really wanna get down to business, then clicky on the Role Plays and on the Role Play Recruitment and of course on the famous Role Play Ideas areas. The finest places, for the finest creations if I dare say so myself.

If you have any questions, well that's to bad, we don't to those here. Syke! Of course we do, just Private Message me or any of our friendly moderators and admins. You may also want to join us in the fair but mad land known as the Shoutbox, or Shoutboxlandia if you prefer, where you can meet and chat with our friendly community. Word of warning, we're all nuts, especially yours truly.

Welcome, my dearest, to RpN!

You have now been Tapatalked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back