• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Tokyo REVENGERS Rp ✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧

Teah

Second attempt, fingers crossed this picks up notice 🤞🏽.

Hi I'm turning 22, I go by she/her pronouns and I'm currently looking for a long-term roleplay partner/mutual my age 18+, (uhh MINORS DNI), willing to do literate or semi-lit of Tokyo Revengers!! Looking for canon x canon; there will be multi shipping from anything m/m f/m and f/f. Also looking for (OPTIONAL) someone who draws digital art of fandom or OCs as I love to share and goof with my own❤️. I'm open to anything and ideally flexible to any plot lines or writing themes you'd want to incorporate or test run? (i.e. fluff, angst, action-fighting, etc). I'll list some simple ones that could be a great starters for us to do ON SITE:

•Toman's Pet Sitting - strictly Toman charas. Set in the canon timeline. Crack, lighthearted. The jist is to have I'm assuming Peke J (or swappable) being handed over in the care of each division/home, really a chance to see some fail or bicker over trivial things.
•Sano Family Vacation Trip w/ Takemichi! - literally a Takemichi stress plotline xD. Shinichiro is alive, my intention was that it'd be their first officially group trip travelling to the Philippines,,, alt timeline ofc. Oh and I suppose Draken tags along too. (Perhaps even the Akashis). Also very crack indeed.
• Tokyo revenge reality TV show (?) - need to put more thought however it was funnier in my afterthoughts. Possibly better as a group server help runned.

.....Of course I'd appreciate if we can split evenly the number of characters we assign, with little confusion (doubling-tripling if needed).

I'm generally easygoing when it comes to time between replies, appreciate if we both check in with a message whenever one feels ghosted for too long for any reason. (I know for myself I may take 3 days in-between if IRL really needs my attention). Regardless though I want something equally entertaining for both of us, and that we're comfortable (so don't ever be shy to communicate ooc).

I'd love to friend on Discord as well since I'm always online there^^ HumptyDumpty#3382

Quick question, would you be willing to do maybe a OcxCanon double up, I’ll play your love interest and you play mine with ocs incorporporated into the mix??

Quick question, would you be willing to do maybe a OcxCanon double up, I’ll play your love interest and you play mine with ocs incorporporated into the mix??
Ohh yes idm that actually^^! Hi~ just checking but do you mean your OC in one thread, while mine's in another-- or both existing in the same prompt like a group rp? (sorry if confusing, just wanted to clarify your rp preference)

oh no both existing in the same thread! So it would be like this ( let’s just say your love interest is Mikey )

Mikey sat down, looking at the ground while wondering where it all went wrong (etc etc, obviously more than that)

Asuyu sat on the bench, all was quiet in the field as she waited for… (etc etc, you know the drill)

So sorta like that

Okay all good with me then 👍 uhh should move to PMs firstly if so we can see (imma be shuffling to sleep tho soon x.x)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back