• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Tokyo Revengers 1x1 Roleplay

rein

I am looking for a literate-advanced literate Tokyo Revengers roleplay. I am an adult so I expect my partner to be one too.

I usually roleplay as Mikey and Chifuyu but I would like to try Kazutora and Izana too.

For the ship we can discuss it together, but I prefer if my partner caught up with the manga. Also preferably don't have too many triggers if that is possible.

I love to write angst and romance, but mixed with fluff too. We can discuss the plot too. Just pm me.

I am looking for a literate-advanced literate Tokyo Revengers roleplay. I am an adult so I expect my partner to be one too.

I usually roleplay as Mikey and Chifuyu but I would like to try Kazutora and Izana too.

For the ship we can discuss it together, but I prefer if my partner caught up with the manga. Also preferably don't have too many triggers if that is possible.

I love to write angst and romance, but mixed with fluff too. We can discuss the plot too. Just pm me.
Would you like to rp?

finally someone who knows toyko revengers!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back