• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Tokyo Ghoul!

Sempiternal.Jas

S E M P I T E R N A L
HELLOOOOOO!!

So i'm REALLY new here so excuse if I'm a little confused but I was just wondering if anyone wants to do a Tokyo Ghoul RP?

I am a literate writer! But can do any line count as long as it isn't a one-liner. You can play a canon character but tell me who first as I'm a little hesitant! You can be a C.C.G Investigator, a human or a ghoul!! I'm hoping it goes into a bit of a friendship sort of thing after it starting off...questionably ahah. I have a starter by the way!

So my rules are no one-liners, can you please try to add something to the RP (aka, don't make me do all of the work ahha, bring in some ideas! I'd love to hear them!), and to just be respectful etc.! Thank you so much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back