• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Tokyo Ghoul Roleplayers.

Cynegetic

ᴛᴇʀʀᴏʀ, ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ ғᴏʀᴍ ᴅɪᴠɪɴᴇ.
Currently looking for people who are willing to roleplay 1 x 1 with me. I mainly roleplay as Rize Kamishiro, so I'm looking to write with anybody who roleplays a character from Tokyo Ghoul (any character is fine by me, though I would personally love to roleplay either with a Kaneki, Uta or Tsukiyama!) Original characters are also welcome, though they'd have to be well developed and I'd have to be able to read through any information you have on them so I get the gist of your character.

Looking for mature writers, ages 18 and over, considering the violent themes of Tokyo Ghoul. (Also, sexual themes will be hinted at, such is the nature of Rize's character.)

I'm more than willing to try out any characters crossing over into the Tokyo Ghoul universe, as long as the character fits well into the universe. If I'm not familiar with the character you want to crossover, I don't have any problems with reading up on your character so that I understand them well.

A little disclaimer that Rize
is extremely volatile and can be unpredictable. Any gore or violence can't really be avoided but if it's something that makes you uncomfortable I will refrain from getting into too much detail, I want to make this experience as enjoyable for my roleplaying partner as it is for me!

If there is anything else you would like to discuss, you can either reply to this thread or hit me up in my messages!

I'd love to RP with you ^^

I have way more unused Tokyo Ghoul OCs x3

I would be happy to rp as any of the character including my oc. Im really waiting for someone to rp with im lonley

So, are you guys thinking of starting a group Tokyo Ghoul themed rp then? Cos that'd be awesome and I'd totally sign up. :) I'd like to use an OC though, if we do.

[QUOTE="Destructus Kloud]So, are you guys thinking of starting a group Tokyo Ghoul themed rp then? Cos that'd be awesome and I'd totally sign up. :) I'd like to use an OC though, if we do.

[/QUOTE]
Yeah im in too

Oh, I kind of misread the point of this thread. xD Lol sorry.

But I'm still interested in a group-type deal with this, so if anyone wants to head that then I'd back them. I'm not really one to organise stuff myself though so as hypocritical as it sounds, can someone else start it off?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back