• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Toilet Bound Hanako-Kun

Hanako-Kun

Toilet Bound Hanako-Kun has been taking over my whole existence recently, I’m obsessed and craving some fluffy romance/angst/comfort for Hanako(me) and Yashiro, they both deserve love.
I would prefer you use “-“ for speech, it’s less confusing, also a detailed multipara rper so If you can keep up and be detailed then that would be perfect!

Last edited by a moderator:
Toilet Bound Hanako-Kun has been taking over my whole existence recently, I’m obsessed and craving some fluffy romance/angst/comfort for Hanako(me) and Yashiro, they both deserve love.
I would prefer you use “-“ for speech, it’s less confusing, also a detailed multipara rper so If you can keep up and be detailed then that would be perfect!
Hii, I would love to rp this with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back