(To the Tune of Hello by Adele) Hello, it's me....

ZeldaFeb

Zelda
I was wondering, if after all these years, you'd like to RP...

No I'm just kidding, I'm ZeldaFeb. I've been roleplaying for about 3 years and recently fell out of interest in forum roleplays last summer, but I'm wanting to get into it again. I just want to join maybe one roleplay now and slowly expand. :)

I'm already liking it here. Just wanted to say hello!

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't come up with any witty jokes at the moment, so I'll just stick to the whole welcome thing :P

Welcome to RPN! I hope you can find some cool role plays that interest you and that you have fun!

You're Aleatorem's girlfriend, right? I saw you on his intro thread. Wel, welcome to RPN! *throws confetti in air* I'm Kestrel, but you can call me Kes. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me on this thread. Enjoy your stay!

HELLO FROM THIS WEBSIIIIIIIITE

I'VE POSTED LIKE A THOUSAND TIIIIIIIIIMES

TO TELL YOU I'M HAPPY, WHEN WRITING ANYTHING 'HUN

BUT WHEN I POST HERE, YOU NEVER SEEM TO BE ON

ZeldaFeb said:
No I'm just kidding, I'm ZeldaFeb. I've been roleplaying for about 3 years and recently fell out of interest in forum roleplays last summer, but I'm wanting to get into it again. I just want to join maybe one roleplay now and slowly expand. :)

Welcome back to the world of RP!

You can't hear my applause Blue, It was there, and I got a crap ton of strange looks.

Welcome back Zeldafeb, I hope you don't get bored again

ZeldaFeb said:

Hello and welcome to the forums! I just know you'll love it here. I'm curious what your favourite Zelda game is? Majora's Mask takes the cake for me!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you very much i appreciate it and I would have to say ocarina of time completed it 100% myself but i do like thta game too i have it in 3D.

Diminium said:
Hello and welcome to the forums! I just know you'll love it here. I'm curious what your favourite Zelda game is? Majora's Mask takes the cake for me!
I never completed Majora's Mask because of school distracting me, but I did love it too, so hopefully I can play it again this summer. But my favorite is Ocarina of Time, it's very nostalgic to me. (: Majora's Mask looks like it will be my 2nd favorite so far.

Yeah that will take a while i ma halfway through Majoras mask and omg i am like how do i get that mask i am getting mad wiht it lol but i still love the puzzles but yes that original game will always be my favorite completely. I am so glad someone else agrees and sees my train of though. Well good luck with school keep me updated maybe i can help you with it.

dragondude60 said:
Yeah that will take a while i ma halfway through Majoras mask and omg i am like how do i get that mask i am getting mad wiht it lol but i still love the puzzles but yes that original game will always be my favorite completely. I am so glad someone else agrees and sees my train of though. Well good luck with school keep me updated maybe i can help you with it.
Not trying to turn this into an argument at all, but Ocarina of Time (real masterpiece), isn't the original game. The original is just "The Legend of Zelda," for the NES

Users who are viewing this thread

Back