• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ~to the stars who listen~ (Fandom RP Hunt)

zydratevials

Roleplay Type(s)
Hi, everyone! I'm zydratevials; I'm so happy to be back after a short hiatus. I'm a mid-twenty they/her writer who has been roleplaying since my teen years; I love making friends through role-play and plotting in ooc. Let's make pinboards, playlists, etc and really get into the plot! Although I can write novella role-plays, I'm really looking for role-plays that are low-stress and partners who don't mind shorter responses (500-700 words) or longer lengths between responses for longer responses. I double and am LGBT friendly; I only role-play with people who are 21+ and only role-play characters who are 18+. I'm ghosting friendly, but I'll definitely check up if I haven't heard back for a month or so--I want to make sure my rp partner is okay! I have a job where work hours vary from 25 per week to 60 per week and I work with high-behavior patients in the mental health field, which as you can imagine is emotionally taxing. Therefore, I don't mind waiting for a reply just as I would hope my partner wouldn't mind waiting. I only role-play through DMs due to a few bad experiences on discord. A little more about what fandoms I'm looking for below!

number of hearts indicates how badly I am craving this rp right now!

ANIME/ TV Shows:
  • Demon Slayer (<3<3<3<3; ocxcannon or ocxoc)
    • Looking For... Sanemi Shinazugawa, Shinobu Kocho, Kyojuro Rengoku
    • Willing to write for... Any character; I have the most experience writing Obanai, Mitsuri, and Rengoku
  • My Hero Academia (<3<3<3<3; ocxcannon; aged-up UA students only)
    • Looking For... Toshinori Yagi, Keigo Takami; Taishiro Toyomitsu; Shoto Aizawa
    • Willing to write for... Any character; most experienced with Aizawa, Bakugo, and Mirio
  • One Piece: (ocxcannon)
    • Looking For... Shanks, Zero, or Sanji
    • Willing to write for... Any character, but I haven't seen Wano yet :)
  • Bridgerton (<3<3):
    • Looking for OcxOc
Video Games:
  • Dragon Age: Inquisition (<3<3<3; ocxcanon)
    • Looking For... Iron Bull, Solas, Varric, Cassandra
    • Willing to write for... Any character; most experienced writing for Cullen
  • Stardew Valley
    • Looking For... OcxOc
Books:
  • A Court of Thorns and Roses (<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3will literally never turn this down; ocxcanon or ocxoc)
    • Looking For... Helion, Tarquin, Eris, Azriel, or Lucien
    • Willing to Write For... Any character, most experienced writing Rhysand or Azriel
  • Throne of Glass
    • Looking For... Fenrys or Lorcan
    • Willing to Write For... Anyone character
  • Shadow and Bone (<3<3)
    • Looking For... OCxOC

Plot Themes I EnJoy:
Enemies to lovers / Forced Proximity / Arranged Marriage/ Poly!couples / Soulmates / Nature vs Nurture / Betrayal / morally grey main characters /

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back