• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

tillthedarkness

Hi! You can call me Low, I am 26 years old and have been rping for 13 years! Iā€™m semi-lit - advanced doubling roleplayer who loves world building and can reply at least three times a week

Are you ready to dive into a world where dragon riders soar the skies, facing danger and forging unbreakable bonds? I'm on the hunt for a fellow adventurer to join me in a thrilling 1x1 roleplay inspired by the epic world of Fourth Wing.

Imagine guiding your dragon through intense battles, navigating the treacherous politics of the quadrant, and exploring the deep connection between rider and dragon. Together, we'll craft a story filled with high-flying action, complex characters, and the kind of epic moments that keep you on the edge of your seat.

Whether you want to play a seasoned warrior with a mysterious past, or a newcomer with everything to prove, the skies are wide open for us to create something unforgettable. If you're passionate about dragons, love a good mix of action and character development, and are ready to build a world where the stakes are as high as the clouds, then let's take to the skies together!

Drop me a message, and let's start crafting our adventure! šŸ‰āœØ

Love and light,
Low

Users who are viewing this thread

Back