• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings To lazy for a proper request thread

Acheron

Victims Aren't We All
Hello one and all. Sorry if you were expecting more. Honestly I'm to lazy and most of what I would say wouldn't even be read. So I see the standard request format is me, you rps... So let's mix it up.

I'm looking for
I want to do some type of noir. And I don't mean cat noir. I mean a nice old fashioned in the 20 cops and robbers type of noir.

Ever read the sandman slim novels? It's a modern noir. Only is also has magic, angels, demons, and so on. Would love to write up some OCs based on that.

Some straight up WoD vampire action would be nice.

That's about it. I like horror, gritty, low fantasy, dark fantasy, lots of blood shed, possibly a touch of romance rps. If that sounds like you than hit me up.

What I want from you
-Be over 18
-Write in 3rd person
-Be semi literate
-Post at least 4 times a week (once a day preferred)

What you will get from me
-I will never post less than two paragraphs but usually at least four to six (depending on what you give me to work with)
- will usually Post in timely manner
- flexibility and understanding
- will not post or rp off RPN
-I play male characters

Users who are viewing this thread

Back