• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice To Kill A Primordial - OOC Thread

Characters
Here
Ok, lets start to discuss character stuff. As I said in the interest check, everyone needs to make up characters that are loyal to their Deathlord. You can choose either the Twisted Toymaker (an expert in crafting necrotech creations) or the Deliverer of Dark Dreams and Nightmares. By themselves, neither Deathlord is very powerful. But the two have formed an alliance of mutual support that has kept their territories independent from the larger and more powerful foes that would normally try to swallow them up.

Any type of Exalt from 3e is allowed, but the focus of this game is to be an Abyssal. If you choose to pick a different kind of Exalt, you'll have to answer the very important question of, just why are you turning your back on Creation and willing to serve the Underworld.

What part of Creation/the Underworld are you basing us in? Is it still in the South?

In the Exalted Essence game I made up a kick-ass Dusk Caste. I'm now wondering if I should stick with that idea or go with a new concept. Maybe a young necromancer instead of the swordswoman.

Yes, your Masters' domain is located in the South, so having some knowledge of that area of Creation along with Firetongue is a strong recommendation, along with knowing Old Realm.

I liked your Dusk character you had before, but if you want to go with the different concept of a necromancer, I would enjoy looking that idea over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back