• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern To Catch and Archfiend!

Has1255bells

Roleplay Type(s)
Hi, fellow writers! I write this prompt with the hopes of diving into a **Modern Fantasy** roleplay. Some of the groundwork for this particular setting has already been laid, but I always welcome any ideas you want to share! For now, it goes something like this…

In this world, magic is everything but a fairytale, yet its influence remains hidden to the human eye. They can’t see the world like you and I can, only because we’re both *Wielders*- people who can tap into the gift of magic.
We belong to the Tree of the Mystical Order, an ancient society tasked with defending humanity against creatures like the *Fallen*, *Behemoths*, and most importantly, the evil *Archfiends, Terrors of the Underground*.

Over the course of time, powerful Wielders within the Order created their own groups, special branches with a characteristic that makes their magic unique. For example, House Sievah specializes in defense tactics and constructs, while House Floracave uses Earth’s natural elements as vessels for their magic. Each House protects a specific area around the world, each in their own way, with different rules and methods of teaching advanced magic to their newer generations.

Now, this is where we get an introduction to the plot.

My character, a young Wielder from House Koafiero, is sent to your city in order to catch an Archfiend recently escaped from its Branded Seal. How the seal broke is a mystery, but now is not the time to wonder aloud, the Archfiend must be caught before it fully escapes the seal’s energy and wrecks havoc.

To add even more drama to our running clock, you are not very fond of my House, whether it’s due to our contrasting views on magic wielding or something more personal will be up to you to decide. Unfortunately, you’ll have to deal with me until the mission is over…
——————————————————————
If you’re still reading, hope you’re enjoying and are interested in this story!

I’m looking for partners that want to write, write, and write some more. Tell me a bit about you and the character you’re imagining into this story. A good first message goes a long way for me.

It’s only fair to add a little about myself, too. I’m 22 years old, F. I’m in the CST timezone. I consider myself literate, with a varied response length, but they’re mostly around three/four paragraphs each, in third person, other than starters of course. Now, I am a college student with a part time job, so the frequency of responses can be very up and down depending on the day. Don’t let that scare you away through! I’m very committed to every Roleplay I begin.
Thank you for reading! Looking forward to hearing from you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back