• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom TMNT 2012 Crossover RP

BelovedStarDew

Hi all! I'm looking for an rp partner for a unique RP idea of mine.
The concept is this Child my Hilda AU OC falls into the 2k12 World, unconscious and soaked. He has a deer-fox named Spring as his pet. Spring goes to seek out help and find the Lair, and Splinter. She leads Splinter to the unconscious, and Splinter takes him in to get him checked out. The Turtles and Splinter look after him while they try and figure out a way for him to return to his world, and the kid kind up ends up becoming a part of the family.

My OC is a mess of magic, and he's full of whimsy, Curiosity, and Optimism.

This is just the premise but there's so much more I wanna say!

This is primarily for the TMNT peeps, You do not have to have watched Hilda to roleplay you just need an open mind for how this AU works

This is a found family/platonic love type of rp. So please keep that in mind.

Some Requirements of mine!
×You must play Splinter! Out of all relationships this is the most important and I cannot play the Rat Dad.

×I have a bit of an experience playing the Turtles but if you don't mind, Can we take two turtles to rp. We can discuss which.

×Must be semi-literate. I'm not asking for a novel but at least one paragraph so I'd have something to work off of.

×Don't ghost me, If You're gonna leave for a long time please tell me before hand!

×Have fun! 😊 I can't wait to meet you!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back