• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

TMI/TID fandom search

sweet cheeks

Hello everybody, I'm new here and looking for some Mortal Instruments or Infernal Devices RP's

Generally my posts are between 100 and 300 words. I don't know what else you might want to know about me though so I leave it at that for now ^^;

Magnus x Alec (looking for Magnus)

1: AU without Clary. I like Clary but I wonder how things would have evolved between Alec, Jace and Magnus if she hadn't been there.

I had a scene in mind how Alec and Magnus would first meet. That Alec had fallen asleep in the library while researching and his parents enter with Magnus because they have to discuss something with the high warlock. Alec wakes up and sees Magnus for the first time, gets flustered and hurries out of the library. Later Jace gives him a folded piece of paper saying that it's the information Alec had wanted from the warlock. Inside is an Adresse, date and time and the words 'how about a coffee for the sleeping Beauty?' (or something like that)

Of course it can be changed but that's what was running through my mind.

2: Time travel AU, (with infernal devices)

It would be basically Alec (with or without Jace) gets thrown through Time (haven't decided who's at fault for that) and lands in London during the events of clockwork angel or perhaps a bit earlier, meeting an Magnus that doesn't know him and a shadowhunter society that is still very against same sex relationships. At which state Alecs relationship with present time Magnus is is still undecided.

3: Some kind of high school AU xD with all of them human. the Lightwoods are pretty well off with Robert and Maryse as bosses of a huge law firm. They want Alec to also become a lawyer while Izzy and Max can decide for themselves. But Alec secretly wants to become an Actor and Singer, being part of the school theater group. Now entry Magnus Bane the new music teacher xD who immediately notices Alec's talent and good looks.

4: Alec as a young photographer and Magnus as a Model XP

Will x Jem (looking for Will)

1: AU without Tessa / before Tessa. Jem could either come to London when he's older so they're both more grown up when they meet, or it could just be a development from being parabatai to being lovers (in secret)

2: Modern Times AU. Will and Jem as modern day Shadowhunters

3: Time Travel AU. A crazy Idea that modern time Jem is thrown through time back into the past with past time Jem and Will (Would play both Jems of course)

4: Mundie AU: with Will and Jem as normal humans and Jem with a normal human sickness that might be curable. Though I don't know what they could be, Students or something else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back