• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 'tis the season!

Hyde.

water, earth, fire, air.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
ab80f210f9d5db896c50a2db91965e5e6af174d6r1-773-800_hq.gif
source.

Season's greeting.

My name is Hyde (short for Hydeo Kojima, if you must know) and I'm on the hunt for Halloween-inspired Roleplays. A little about me is that I'm twenty-six, respond to she/they pronouns, live on the east coast, and am currently enrolled in a MLS program. I've been Roleplaying for about fifteen years now and have experience with any platform you can name, short of Twitter. I hate Twitter. As previously mentioned, I'm looking for a Roleplay to match the season, as wholesome or horrific as you want, but let's do some housekeeping first, 'kay?

• Ghost friendly.
  • Enjoys OOC interaction.
  • Will not write character sheets. <3
  • Third person, past tense, A- grammar.
  • Romance is optional, never required.
  • Uses anime and/or art-styled faceclaims.
  • Would rather write in threads or PMs (on-site).
  • LGBTQIA+, so many of my characters are as well.
  • "Lazy", expect one-liners to four to five paragraphs.
  • No promises on response time, I will try to be timely.
  • Really enjoys platonic relationships, especially found family.
  • Open to writing heterosexual, homosexual, and poly romances.
  • Will play multiple main charactersthis cannot be negotiated.
  • Writes all sexualities, gender identities, ages, ethnicities, religions, etc.
I will not write incest, pedophilia, rape, beastiality, or any of that nasty stuff. Sexual content is also off the table (though we can do "fade to black" if it gets to that). My only real trigger is graphic animal abuse (making your villain kick a puppy doesn't count, dw). "Soft" limits (ie: stuff I'm not interested in) include high school settings, space exploration, tabletop, and most medieval fantasy plots. I'm also not interested in worlds or concepts with buckets of pre-existing lore, so. Yeah. There's that. Sorry. Other than that, I'm fairly open-minded to everything else including gore and "dark content" such as addictions, mental illness, etc, without glorifying or romanticizing it.
  • Patient.
  • LGTBQIA+ friendly.
  • Preferably over the age of 21*.
  • Transparent about squicks/triggers.
  • Has their own ideas without talking over me.
  • Okay with everything listed in the "Me" section.
* In the sake of fairness, I will be open to writing with younger people under the condition that is entirely written in an on-site thread with gore and romance at a minimum.

041b6235c1bd3ac5f1db36074402595c227183ed.gifv

Local college idiot Nora Hawthorne chooses five people who have slightly inconvenienced her to act as demonic sacrifices. Nothing cool happens. Instead, nine powerful demons have been scattered across the planet and need to be sent home before they unleash an apocalypse.
Every year, on October 1st, a handful of troubled humans around the globe hear a mysterious melody that whisks them away. Landing in a mythical village somewhere in the Swiss Alps, they're confined to spending the entire month there— which, for better or worse, is filled with supernatural creatures. They can try to leave or stay, but the latter would require them to dance with "someone who loves them" at the annual Lunar Dance on October 31st.
A group of friends (optional: online) embark on an autumnal road trip and investigate oddities (haunted locations, Cryptids, urban legends), etc., along the way.
Random strangers (optional: enemies) are challenged to spend a night in a haunted locale (house, asylum, hospitaltake your pick).
During medieval times, a mysterious diseases appears. What begins with a lil' cough leads to the infected transforming into horrendous beasts.

No details are set in stone. Plots can be as wholesome or dark as you want. Feel free to send me your own ideas too!
da93b025b7e1ba45afa7caf4b3fd586d3e1abe10r1-500-136_hq.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back