Time For an Introudction!

QueenofDorks

Cute Space Dork

Hello!

My name is Chelsea, I have been roleplaying for about four years, hopping from various sites such as proboards and webs. Kinda went out of the style of forum roleplaying buuuut I kinda want to give it a chance again as I've grown dull with scrounging around for potential partners on deviantArt to only come up with nothing.

So!

On top of being a writer I am also a pretty hella rad gamer -- just few named titles that I have played consist of Bioshock Infinite, Dragon Age, Mass Effect, The Wolf Among Us, and so on and so forth. I don't exactly do fandom based roleplays unless you can convince me with an original plot that's settled in said fandom's universe. Otherwise no deal, I'm more for an original based plot which I have plenty of along with existing characters that are awaiting to be used.

One on one is how I roll, not fond of group writing as I usually feel too overwhelmed while doing them - personally taken from previous past experiences. I like to have a variety of characters in roleplays, not just be settled on only two. So doubling up is a must, please!

Ahhh I sound so picky ; 7 ; Terribly sorry.

I am in school, despite it being summer. It goes all year round and I do not get an official "summer break" until the end of June. Bleh. And that's not even a long break -- only a week. So I can and will be slow with replying as I do have courses to focus on and complete. Before I wrap this up I would also like to acknowledge I use my IPod as I do not have a computer to use, sadly. So just a heads up in a sense if I run in with any problems.

Buuuut yeah! Nothing really else to address.

I can't wait to start roleplaying! <3

[QUOTE="pietro maximoff]Welcome QueenofDorks/Chelsea!

[/QUOTE]
Thank you! ; u ;

Alsooo I really like your avatar. <3

[QUOTE="pietro maximoff]Ah, thank you! Anyway, maybe we could roleplay sometime as you seem like a really cool person.

[/QUOTE]
Yeah! We totally can. ; v ; I would hit you up with a PM buuuut gotta get to that 10 post mark first. In the mean time, what genres/things do you like to roleplay?

QueenofDorks said:
Yeah! We totally can. ; v ; I would hit you up with a PM buuuut gotta get to that 10 post mark first. In the mean time, what genres/things do you like to roleplay?
Same with the 10 post mark thing + 24 hour.

I pretty much roleplay anything, tbh. I'm more interested in fantasy and modern type things but sci-fi and fandoms are cool, too. However, the majority of my characters are created for modern day settings and most of them have special abilities (i.e., I have an ex-soldier for a modern setting with the ability to regenerate limbs and he has adoptive muscle memory).

I'm not too well with describing exactly what I roleplay as I really roleplay pretty much anything, sorry.

[QUOTE="pietro maximoff]Same with the 10 post mark thing + 24 hour.
I pretty much roleplay anything, tbh. I'm more interested in fantasy and modern type things but sci-fi and fandoms are cool, too. However, the majority of my characters are created for modern day settings and most of them have special abilities (i.e., I have an ex-soldier for a modern setting with the ability to regenerate limbs and he has adoptive muscle memory).

I'm not too well with describing exactly what I roleplay as I really roleplay pretty much anything, sorry.

[/QUOTE]
Ah! That's right because you're new too. ;; Welcome btw!

Oh no need to apologize, I get it. c: See, I lean more to settling on modern settings or modern mixed with fantasy, something along the lines of that. Also that character you used as an example sounds hella rad. Just wanted to mention that to you. xD Most of my characters are set for modern plots, some revolve around dealing with special abilities and of the like or supernatural-ish creatures maybe, depending upon the setting base. But we can always build up a plot together if you want!

QueenofDorks said:
Ah! That's right because you're new too. ;; Welcome btw!
Oh no need to apologize, I get it. c: See, I lean more to settling on modern settings or modern mixed with fantasy, something along the lines of that. Also that character you used as an example sounds hella rad. Just wanted to mention that to you. xD Most of my characters are set for modern plots, some revolve around dealing with special abilities and of the like or supernatural-ish creatures maybe, depending upon the setting base. But we can always build up a plot together if you want!
Thanks!

Ah, that's basically me though I'm not at all bothered with delving into a futuristic setting or maybe a historical setting [depending on what historical event it is]. Thanks, I made him today and I'm actually really proud of him.

But, that kind of sounds like my characters/the type of characters I create.

I wouldn't at all mind building a plot up with you or just a general idea. I have like.. eight characters that I can use. However, what relationships [if any] are you more interested in?

For characters, I have a nice selection and if you're interested in them, don't hesitate to ask!

[QUOTE="pietro maximoff]Thanks!
Ah, that's basically me though I'm not at all bothered with delving into a futuristic setting or maybe a historical setting [depending on what historical event it is]. Thanks, I made him today and I'm actually really proud of him.

But, that kind of sounds like my characters/the type of characters I create.

I wouldn't at all mind building a plot up with you or just a general idea. I have like.. eight characters that I can use. However, what relationships [if any] are you more interested in?

For characters, I have a nice selection and if you're interested in them, don't hesitate to ask!

[/QUOTE]
Wooow. Our roleplaying standards are spot on omg.

Wonderful! I would love to see your selection of characters, I too can show you a list of mine; 'tis quite big with all of my characters. xD Some that still hang around despite haven't been used in years but I don't dare to part with. That way this helps us conjure general ideas and/or plots.

Assuming that when you mention about relationships you speak about romantic relationships, yes? Tbh I'm open to anything really.

QueenofDorks said:
Wooow. Our roleplaying standards are spot on omg.
Wonderful! I would love to see your selection of characters, I too can show you a list of mine; 'tis quite big with all of my characters. xD Some that still hang around despite haven't been used in years but I don't dare to part with. That way this helps us conjure general ideas and/or plots.

Assuming that when you mention about relationships you speak about romantic relationships, yes? Tbh I'm open to anything really.
Yes, I meant romantic relationships - if you wanted to include romance as a sort of background topic.

Anyway, I blame my interests partially on the fact that on this old site that I used, it's mainly modern mixed with fantasy or modern mixed with sci-fi.

Okay, so.. my character lineup is pretty short because I cleaned out my "character stash" due to the fact that most of them were quite boring and not fleshed out enough.

A blind hen can still find grain

Natasha Abigail Athol [Atty, Nat, Abi]. 25 years old, went blind at age 19. Biromantic, asexual. Born in LA, California but moved to Monaco [France] a year after; parents divorced when she was 12 and she shortly moved to Valencia, Spain. Has a Golden Retriever named Tuck, a male tabby named max, and a female tabby named Eos.

Face claim:
Laura Prepon

Breathe in the ocean

Modern-Day Poseidon. Pseudonym is Nicholas Jared Williams [Nick]. Appears to be 26ish, actual age is unknown. Biromantic, demi-bisexual. Born in Manchester, UK. Has a Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever named Red. He's an underwater filmmaker and a drug smuggler for an international drug cartel [optional, can be edited out].

Face claim:
Aaron Taylor-Johnson

Face claim:
Sebastian Stan

Mind over matter

Schulyer Luther Sander (Sky, Skyler). German-American. 27 years old. Homoromantic, Homosexual [can be changed]. Born in Hamburg, Germany. Telekinesis. Discovered his powers at age ten. He's a journalist who now lives in Tampa, Florida [can be changed].

Face claim:
Adam Brody

Safety is just danger, out of place

Sarah Mackenzie Adams [sarah]. American. 23 years old. Biromantic, heterosexual. Born in Miami, Florida. Pyrokinesis candle maker. [Not that fleshed out]

Face claim: Youtuber,
Ally Hills

Acting is everybody's favorite second job

James Alexander Tierney [Alex]. American. 25 years old. Biromantic, bisexual. Born in Phoenix, Arizona. Attended Julliard in NYC and then pursued an acting career upon graduating.

Face claim:
Aaron Taylor-Johnson [you'll learn that I have another character using him as a face claim, so sorry]

Control over yourself is key

Eleanor Poet Bastian [Ellie, Eleanor, Po, Poet]. English [Canterbury, UK]. 25 years old. Biromantic, grey-asexual. Attended London Business School before moving to America where she opened her own florist shop. Cryokinesis, discovered her abilities at age six.

Heroes don't wear capes, they wear dog tags

Jackson Barrett Nash Jr. [Jack]. American. 26 years old. Biromantic, bisexual. Born in Charleston, South Carolina. Went straight into the army upon graduation. Mother died when he was 16. Ran from the army after his abilities were discovered. Regeneration, Adoptive Muscle Memory.

Face claim:
Aaron Taylor-Johnson

So... those are all of my characters. If you want to know more about a certain character or something, just let me know. All my characters have more about them than what I wrote just now as that's just a synopsis of who they are.

Laura Prepon[/URL]

Breathe in the ocean

Modern-Day Poseidon. Pseudonym is Nicholas Jared Williams [Nick]. Appears to be 26ish, actual age is unknown. Biromantic, demi-bisexual. Born in Manchester, UK. Has a Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever named Red. He's an underwater filmmaker and a drug smuggler for an international drug cartel [optional, can be edited out].

Face claim:
Aaron Taylor-Johnson

Face claim:
Sebastian Stan

Mind over matter

Schulyer Luther Sander (Sky, Skyler). German-American. 27 years old. Homoromantic, Homosexual [can be changed]. Born in Hamburg, Germany. Telekinesis. Discovered his powers at age ten. He's a journalist who now lives in Tampa, Florida [can be changed].

Face claim:
Adam Brody

Sarah Mackenzie Adams [sarah]. American. 23 years old. Biromantic, heterosexual. Born in Miami, Florida. Pyrokinesis candle maker. [Not that fleshed out]

Ally Hills

James Alexander Tierney [Alex]. American. 25 years old. Biromantic, bisexual. Born in Phoenix, Arizona. Attended Julliard in NYC and then pursued an acting career upon graduating.

Face claim:
Aaron Taylor-Johnson [you'll learn that I have another character using him as a face claim, so sorry]

Eleanor Poet Bastian [Ellie, Eleanor, Po, Poet]. English [Canterbury, UK]. 25 years old. Biromantic, grey-asexual. Attended London Business School before moving to America where she opened her own florist shop. Cryokinesis, discovered her abilities at age six.

Jackson Barrett Nash Jr. [Jack]. American. 26 years old. Biromantic, bisexual. Born in Charleston, South Carolina. Went straight into the army upon graduation. Mother died when he was 16. Ran from the army after his abilities were discovered. Regeneration, Adoptive Muscle Memory.

Face claim:
Aaron Taylor-Johnson

So... those are all of my characters. If you want to know more about a certain character or something, just let me know. All my characters have more about them than what I wrote just now as that's just a synopsis of who they are.
Laura Prepon[/URL]

Breathe in the ocean

Face claim:
Aaron Taylor-Johnson

Face claim:
Sebastian Stan

Mind over matter

Face claim:
Adam Brody

Ally Hills

Face claim:

Face claim:
Aaron Taylor-Johnson

Yeah! Adding in romance is fine with me, if you're up for it as well. uvu

Hope you don't mind but I'm going to work on my character lineup in the morning tomorrow as I don't have school -- only goes twice a week HA. Plus I do have FC's for them so I'd like to search for proper photos/gifs/or whatever. Plus it's hella late and midnight and I'm tired so bleh.

We can continue our plotting tomorrow! <3

QueenofDorks said:
Yeah! Adding in romance is fine with me, if you're up for it as well. uvu
Hope you don't mind but I'm going to work on my character lineup in the morning tomorrow as I don't have school -- only goes twice a week HA. Plus I do have FC's for them so I'd like to search for proper photos/gifs/or whatever. Plus it's hella late and midnight and I'm tired so bleh.

We can continue our plotting tomorrow! <3
That's fine with me as it does add a bit of interest to the roleplay.

Anyway, that's fine and I look forward to seeing your characters, and plotting with you!

[QUOTE="pietro maximoff]That's fine with me as it does add a bit of interest to the roleplay.
Anyway, that's fine and I look forward to seeing your characters, and plotting with you!

[/QUOTE]
I know I promised to work on my bios this morning but I forgot that I had to work on making my costumes for drama annnnd I've been at them all day until now.

So!

I'll start them tonight.

darkwolf said:
Welcome to rpnation. Hope we can rp sometime maybe.
Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk
Ah!

Thank you. ^^

Hit me up with a message anytime when you want to roleplay!

QueenofDorks said:
I know I promised to work on my bios this morning but I forgot that I had to work on making my costumes for drama annnnd I've been at them all day until now.
So!

I'll start them tonight.
You're fine, I look forward to seeing them when you do make them (:

Welcome! I hope you have a great time, and I'm looking forward to RPing with you :3

Greetings from Mexico!

[QUOTE="OC McCool]Welcome! I hope you have a great time, and I'm looking forward to RPing with you :3
Greetings from Mexico!

[/QUOTE]
Ah! Thank youuuuu! <3 c:

Can't wait to start writing with you!

darkwolf said:
Can't message you yet!
Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk
That's right, my bad. xD Still haven't hit the 24 hours yet. Almost. In a little while you should be able to message me.

[QUOTE="Arubion Sivart]Hey Welcome, I hope I can roleplay with you sometime ( :) )

[/QUOTE]
Thank you! We can totally roleplay sometime~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back