• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Till Death Do Us Part (Toilet Bound Hanako Kun Oc x Hanako)

AnimeWeeb4Life

I'm not a tsundere
Hi, Toilet Bound Hanako Kun is my favorite anime as of late, and I'm kinda simping for Hanako so, here we are! The part that you the other roleplayer will be playing is Hanako, as well as some side characters whom we'll discuss plays as.

DISCLAIMER: The art and photographs shown here ARE NOT OWNED BY ME, and there will be spoilers so if you haven't gotten super far into the anime, or haven't read the manga, I suggest you do that first.

Name: Katori Aiuchi (Hiniku)
Human

Grade: 10th

Sexuality: Straight

Personality: Is a bit of a tomboy, and is bittersweet when you first meet her, sarcasm being one of her most distinctable traits (as her nickname Hiniku meaning Sarcasm, implies), but underneath all that pride, she's actually an empathetic and very kind person who really cares for her friends

Dislikes: Girly stuff, bullies, feeling vulnerable

Talents: Amazing artist, is really smart, fast runner and good fighter

Weaknesses: Gets bored easily, is a messy organizer, tends to snap at people when angry

Relationships: {friends: Yashiro, Hanako, Kou, (the girl) Akane Aoi} {Crush: Hanako??} {Enemies: the broadcasting club} {allies: other school mysteries}

SPIRITUALITY

Reason for ability to see spirits: Accidently swallows the mermaid scale after stopping Yashiro from swallowing it

Opinion of spirits: Thinks of them as people

Screenshot 2021-03-27 4.42.30 AM.png
Her hair is like this but it's a dark chocolate brown color
Screenshot 2021-03-27 4.47.49 AM.png
Her left eye is the blue color you see here, and her right eye is green
Screenshot 2021-03-29 12.55.06 PM.pngScreenshot 2021-03-29 1.05.55 PM.png
She wears this cat brooch given to her by her mother, white stockings with 2 brown stripes near the top of them and regular brown loafers with the usual uniform.
Screenshot 2021-03-27 4.52.35 AM.pngScreenshot 2021-03-27 4.58.38 AM.png
Outside of school, she wears a black hoodie and ripped jeans like seen above

Height: 5.2

Weight: 115 lbs

Habits: taps one of her feet on the floor when she's excited

Extra: She has a few scars on her face and arms, because she was a delinquent and got into fights a lot in her old schools, but she started taking school more seriously in 9th grade because of her friend Yashiro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back