• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Multiple Settings 𝑻𝑯𝑹𝑬𝑺𝑯𝑶𝑳𝑫 . | MULTIFANDOM | (OPEN)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Claire rolled her eyes at the snark between the unhappy couple. She was still on edge, despite her and the others' efforts de-escalating the situation and the realization she now had safety in numbers. Now that she had a better look at Zaeed, she noticed he had multiple guns. Their designs were still unlike anything she had seen, but she could at least guess what they were. Someone with more firepower made her feel safer.

Claire started trying to put together the big picture as she entered the room from whence the majority came. "Edward's got a point. Could be underground. I haven't seen any windows. The carpet's a weird touch, but so are stairs that go nowhere. And these scribbles... Did any of you make them?"

Another burning question crossed her mind. "There's another thing, too: I'm missing some of my stuff. No one found any guns lying around, right?" These people looked like they had good sense. Surely, they'd have picked it up if they found it, but it didn't hurt to ask.

Last edited:
Trevor and Zaeed act as if they’re married for years, albeit, angry and an old couple. Chuuya ignores them thinking Edward’s assessment has some weight to them, it got the redhead thinking. He cupped his chin as he dived deep into his thoughts, with Edward’s assessment it seems to provoke his own thoughts. Lowering his hands, “ Makes sense if it’s underground though I wonder if supernatural forces are at play or someone is trying to mess with us in some weird, psychological mind fuck way.” He shifted his attention to Claire, “ Yeah, this is some creepy shit, huh? No, I didn’t make those weird doodles. I happened upon them, did you not see the creepy as hell pair of eyes staring down at you? It’s so weird. And, no, I didn't find any guns lying around.” He narrowed his eyes, figuring this mystery is around Dazai’s alley. When he thought of Dazai he thought of how he can likely figure this bull shit out, it may be creepy yet Chuuya isn’t scared at all. Rather he figure who or what is trying to fuck with them and get the fuck out. He wants to go back home to Yokohama rather than this shit hole.

Sighing, his attention goes to Edward and Claire, “ I guess to get out is to cooperate with each other..” He didn’t know. What he did know is this place seems straight from a horror movie, so working together and cooperating may or may not be the key to getting the fuck out. It’s not easy to work with others given his temper, they’re in a strange predicament, with each other for company.

Goonfire Goonfire Garrett.Hawke Garrett.Hawke Squad141 Squad141 SheepKing SheepKing Paradox9 Paradox9 SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 H0undH_ze H0undH_ze

Last edited:
H0undH_ze H0undH_ze SheepKing SheepKing Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat Squad141 Squad141 Paradox9 Paradox9
"As a Hashira of the Demon Slayer Corps,I cannot hurt other human being." Kyojuro told Trevor." However if you do not cooporate,I might you knock you unconcious." he warned. He then turned to Zenitsu and the others.
"My name is Kyojuro Rengoku,Flame hashira of the Demon Slayer Corps! Nice to meet you all"
"Zenitsu Agatsuma... Kinoe rank Demon Slayer." Zenitsu replied sadly. He looked at Claire,Terra and the other two girl and blushed. If he had ended up here before he met Tanjiroand Nezuko,Zenitsu would have had begged the girls to marry him. Fortunatly,he's no longer like that. He had more respect for women and his hear belong to Nezuko.

Nezuko...

Would he ever see her again...

Stay positive Zenitsu! As he looked toward Edward,his thoughts were interupted. Ever since he accidently called him short,sounds of anger came from the guy. It seems he dosen't like being short.

"Listen...Edward,right?" Zenitsu said as came close to him. "I...want to apologise for what I said about ...well..what I said earlier." He avoided mentioning his height. He didn't want to make an enemy out of him.
"I didn't mean it..."

"Elric-sama,Miss Claire,you are right. If we join forces,we might be able to get out." Kyojuro said.
He then heard Claire ask about any guns lying around. "I'm affraid I haven't seen any firearms in the area." He replied."About those doodles,it is indeed strange. A warning perhaps?"

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back