• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Three's a Crowd [love.triangle]

apolla

❛ it's only love, nobody dies ❜
Hey there, Belle/Tink/Goldie again! So if you're interested, first off, you can check out my main thread here. I have a bunch of mini plot threads floating around, so I figured why not make another one? I've been interested in the love triangle idea for a while now, so I wanted to try and make one of my own. I don't have a set plot in mind, but you can check out the spoiler below for some ideas, maybe, or PM me/post here with your own. Some guidelines I wanna go over first-- literacy is a must. When I say that, I basically mean I like detailed posts, no one liner bs. I don't have a post length I want you to follow; if you can give me something to work with in a few paragraphs, by all means. Lord knows I'm no Shakespeare, but no text talk, you know, and be able to form a proper sentence. I am going to be playing a female in this, and would like two other people to join me (again, check out the spoiler below). I'll roleplay via thread, PM, or discord usually. I'm a full time nurse, no bugging me or the other person for responses. Darker themes are A-okay with me, and I'd like to delve into them! (Nothing against site rules, though, duh). Lastly, don't be selfish. This roleplay will be about three people, not just you and your character.

MxMxF
FxMxF
Roommates
Apartment complex friends
Childhood friends
Stranger(s)
SEND ME IDEAS
Supernatural elements (must be agreed upon) (i.e.: vampires, gifted humans, demons, werewolves)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back