• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Threads of Fate~ (MxM) {9/28-Added some more details}

JustYourFantasy

Yiling Patriarch
All characters are (21)+
Tags: Medieval, Romance, Mystery, Hurt/Comfort, Mythical Creature's
Pairings: MxM

Your character would be the more Dominant/Seme one and MC be the more Submissive/Uke one.

Please feel free to DM me if you are interested! ^-^

I would really like my RP partners to write somewhere between 3-6 paragraphs, or 300+ words. I also prefer writing in 3rd person. No offense to anyone who identifies or enjoys 1st or otherwise, I just get extremely confused when trying to write or read in that POV.
-----------------------------------

YC once lived in a non-magic medieval realm, but around 18-years-old his spiteful Step-mother tricked him into falling through a portal. Into a realm of magic- Angels, Demons, Elves, and Vampires. All with long almost immortal lifespans. However, when he fell through the portal it was from a great height and he hit his head- as well as breaking a few bones when he landed. MC found him (having seen something fall from a portal) and took him in to heal him. YC woke up with no memory of who he was or where he came from. All he knew was that MC saved him and that the Magyk he has been introduced to since, did not exist in his homeland.

After several years of getting to know these new surroundings, making a new life and identity for him, lastly falling in love with MC- he and MC recently discussed bonding. Now suddenly a portal opened and YC's family has come through to 'rescue' him and in doing so, successfully disrupting his life entirely.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back