• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Thorne's Search

Thorne

Hero in training.

flontpng.aspx

??? ? ???????, ?? ?? ?? ???'?? ?????????? !

8DvwaDv.png

?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ??

space thing inserted here. cx

?? ?????

xxxxxxxxxxHello you creative role-play aficionado you, my name's Thorne. [ But I'll also go by Thor, Thornie, etc. ] Now, first things first, if you're wondering what's with the little collage I've assembled up above, just know that's it's a habit of mine, when it comes to coding and such, to make things look as great as they can be. I've tried to stop, but, it's just so pleasing to the eye, no? But please don't feel that means you have to do the same.

On the other hand, yes, I am here looking for a few one on ones, and not just to blabber on to you about random things.

????? ??

xxxxxxxxxxSo, onward to more important things. Let me tell you a bit about me-- I'm a very experienced role-player, having been doing it for at least five years, and can be quite literate if I become very passionate and attached to a role-play. On a bad day, the least you'll get from me is a paragraph. And by that I mean something that'll seem more like two paragraphs squished together and filled with tidbits of fluff and 'what-are-you-even-talking-about-thorne.' But, like I said, those are bad days. Usually, I'll try to post about once a day, but know I may not have time to every day. But, I'll try, because I don't want you getting lonely.

xxxxxxxxxxUsually, I prefer to play females. Now, don't get me wrong; you won't get a "I'm bad at playing males," out of me. In fact, I can play them fine, it's just not my day-to-day muse. I will double up though if it fits the plot or role-play at hand. Other than that, I don't really do f/f or m/m role-plays.

{ warning; I do really use non-realistic pictures for characters, and I tend to come up with wild ideas, but who doesn't like those types of ideas? }

????? ????

xxxxxxxxxxI'm not really picky about who I role-play with, honestly, as long as they contribute ideas to the role-play and won't sneak away when I try, and maybe fail, to start a friendly conversation. I can't be that intimidating-- I mean, I can even think of a nice nickname for you.

xxxxxxxxxxKnow though that I won't do one liners; if I must put something here about requirements I do hope to see at least one or two paragraphs from you in a role-play. Quality over quantity though, if you must. And at least post every two or three days!

?? ??? ???????? ????, ???????????

xxxxxxxxxxNow lets get to the delicious part of things; roleplaying. Below I'll list my basic interests genre-wise, because I love hearing new ideas, some of my own original plots, and maybe some fandom stuff.

• I strive for at least some romance in my role-plays, but not really all-consuming romance

• Sci-fi

• Mythical/Fantasy

• Dystopia/False Utopia

• Adventure & Action

• And most of all, creative and unique original ideas!

Last edited by a moderator:
UPDATE

xxxxxxxxxxThe idea "A Human Virus" may be taken-- it's being discusses as of right now and if everything works out, will be taken off of the original idea list. There are still others though, and I'm always looking for other suggestions and role-play partners!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back