• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings This thorn needs a friend

Thorn_Reaper

Some like the roses, I like the thorns.
Hello there, my name is Thorn Reaper, a person who's searching for a pal to RP with.

English isn't my native tongue, I'm an Spanish speaker, but that doesn't means that my orthography is terrible.

I'm open to RP about anything, just ask! But, well, I'm not into homosexual stuff. That doesn't means I'm homophobic or something, I know plenty of gay people, and they're great! I'd just rather not RP as a gay or lesbian person, out of personal preference.

I'm perfectly fine with straight pairings though, and perfectly capable of RPing as a male, female or neither.

I know some people like literate RP (Long posts), but bear in mind that I'll mostly RP from my phone. I like to write as much as I deem necessary, and that can result in very long, or rather short postings.

And last of all, if you don't like an RP, just tell me! I'm not one to carry grudges! If you won't be able to RP for whatever reason, and or period of time, tell me, and I'll be happy to obligue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back