• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy This roleplay will end on the 5th page.

NeonFlow

More toxic less flow
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
A experimental rp, no matter the player count or how much they post. The rp will end once it reaches the fifth page. Even if the first four pages is beautifully written character introductions, foreshadowing and whatnot. The moment we reach a page count of 5 the story is coming to a screeching halt.

Depending on how it goes i may do a number of these "pre determined end" roleplays.
This one in particular is called "The Stormruler Call" It's dnd inspired in terms of races, classes, magic. etc. Your characters start in a tavern and each of them for whatever reason happen to be hunting the exact same powerful criminal. Varrè Stormruler...

Player limit will be 10 but I'm happy to start it up once two or three people post a character.
To show your interest post your character here on this check.
You can add as much as you like to the sheet but to accept a character i basically just need a idea of what your going for. My main rule in making a character is make them humanoid and don't be a giant.

Here is the bare minimum example of a character i can accept...
Name: Wakki Naza
Race: Human
Abilities/Class: Ranger, good at archery, stealth and handling a sword.

Ask questions or post a cs below

Users who are viewing this thread

Back