This old song and dance, huh?

Hi, all. I'm Gunn! I've been roleplaying long enough to have had my fair share of group introductions, but not much longer than that. As a relief from the all too typically draining First Introduction, here are 5 (count 'em, FIVE) relatively interesting facts about me:

1. I'm collecting Goosebumps books. (My favorite is #20: The Scarecrow Walks at Midnight.)
  2. This quarter I'm marked down for intro to criminal justice and a retake of biology.
  3. I'm an INFP, if you buy online MBTI tests.
  4. I once listened to a 10 hour long loop of the mm what you say part from Hide and Seek.
  5. I actually like Google's new logo.

Keep in mind that I said these facts were "relatively interesting." (Keyword: relatively.)

More seriously, I'm interested in casual literate RP--nothing too hefty. A handful of paragraphs, give or take. I generally prefer to brainstorm plot ideas and bond with a RP partner before writing a starter, just to make sure we get along. I like RPing canon characters above all else, but I'm flexible; it's good to shake things up every now and then. It's easy to cooperate with me, honestly. I'm up for almost anything.

Thank you for having me.

Greetings Gunn!

It is great to see that you have experience in roleplaying. But be sure to be familiar with site rules, guidelines, standards, etc. And I enjoyed your five RELATIVELY interesting facts and wanted to do it too!

1. I am attempting to start a Mickey collection but it may not happen.
  2. I'm binded with four AP classes this year, Calculus BC being one.
  3. I'm also an INFP :D we actually have a lot more too.
  4. Whenever I do homework I listen to the ATLA or ATLK original soundtracks. Love the music there~
  5. I also like the new Google logo as well, I don't know why some people don't.

And here in RPN there are many detailed roleplays. Casual in our terms are more of a paragraph to two paragraphs long. It seems to me that you desire posts with three or more, which would be detailed. And here we also have many fantasies for you to play with original characters and with fandom's you can play canon as well as original characters. I know you will find a nice group of people to roleplay with :3

Happy venturing,

LifeNovel

CoconutLeaves said:
Wow, welcome! I hope you have a lot of fun here!
Hahaha, "wow" is a good way to put it!

Thank you. I've been lurking and the community seems very positive.

Chaerin said:
Welcome Gunn! I'm glad to find someone else that loves Google's new logo to be honest.
Tell me about it! I'm usually the first to get outraged over a site change, but the new logo is too cute. The letters are so thick. I love it.

LifeNovel said:
Greetings Gunn!
It is great to see that you have experience in roleplaying. But be sure to be familiar with site rules, guidelines, standards, etc. And I enjoyed your five RELATIVELY interesting facts and wanted to do it too!

1. I am attempting to start a Mickey collection but it may not happen.
  2. I'm binded with four AP classes this year, Calculus BC being one.
  3. I'm also an INFP :D we actually have a lot more too.
  4. Whenever I do homework I listen to the ATLA or ATLK original soundtracks. Love the music there~
  5. I also like the new Google logo as well, I don't know why some people don't.

And here in RPN there are many detailed roleplays. Casual in our terms are more of a paragraph to two paragraphs long. It seems to me that you desire posts with three or more, which would be detailed. And here we also have many fantasies for you to play with original characters and with fandom's you can play canon as well as original characters. I know you will find a nice group of people to roleplay with :3

Happy venturing,

LifeNovel
Hey, thank you so much for such a detailed response! I really do appreciate the advice. You've got an older sister vibe going for you, haha.

Wow, good luck with your classes--especially calculus! The last math class I took was college algebra and it slayed me. I'm sure your Avatar OSTs are gonna jam hard with those finicky equations, though. And that's so cool about the Mickey collection! I love the nostalgia factor. Think of all the beautiful vintage figurines and buttons and stuff there must be on eBay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back