• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings …this might hurt a little

symphonia

Yeah but no
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Ey up, I’m BB, I’m 26, and I’m looking for a couple of long-term 1x1 partners!

But first, a couple of little flags so you don’t have to scour this whole thing:

- I MAJORLY prefer MxF ships, playing a female character. I know it’s cliche and it sucks, but it’s what I like.
- Don’t message if you’re not ghost friendly! I like to be straight up with this, but I tend to vanish from time to time, only to pop up a while later and carry on. If you don’t vibe with it, I don’t blame you!
- I am a flexi writer - I do long posts, I do short posts, I don’t stick to a rigid structure and I don’t expect my partner to. Good grammar and a fluid writing style are what I’m looking for.
- Please don’t message if you’re under 22, unless you think we might really vibe. It’s not necessarily for the maturity of the roleplay, but more for my own comfort :)

…if you’re still here, hi again! Let’s get to the good stuff: plots and vibes.

Here are a few little ideas I’ve got rollin’ ‘round me noggin; if any take your fancy let me know, or if you want to float something my way, please DM me. And just so I know you’re reading this, please tell me your favourite fandom in your message!

Also romance is a key element for me. I like it to run alongside other major plots, and for us to plot and lead the story together, but characters with chemistry is important!

Plots:
Character A and Character B have always been at odds. A worked incredibly hard to get where they are, and B… we’ll, B just seemed to coast through life. And now, they’ve been asked to work together to solve a mystery.

Character C offers Character D everything they’ve ever wanted, all for one easy payment: their soul and servitude. Character D didn’t read the fine print, and now… we’ll, let’s just say they’re not happy.

A group of strangers are all hand-selected and thrown together to create an elite fighting team - but they just can’t seem to get along. Secrets and rivalries abound, and with this much dysfunction, it’s hard to say whether they’ll find a family with each other or rip each other to shreds.

Vibes:
Enemies/rivals to lovers + Slow Burn + Angst + Hurt/Comfort + Character development and exploration + Mystery + Dark themes + Supernatural

I’ve tried to keep this brief, and I don’t bite, so please shoot me a message if you want to chat! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back