Hey!

TeddyisaCutie

Dream Walker
Uh, Hi! My name is Teddy Heart:). I'm a compulsive role-player that can't seem to ever get enough. I came from a Website known as Quotev that wasn't providing me with enough fuel for my liking{It was running out of role-plays}. SO Here I am. I enjoy role-playing one on one as groups tend to be too messy for me. I role-play fandoms, fantasy, modern, and a few other topics from time to time. Please don't hesitate to contact me if anyone who reads this is interested in role-playing. I am definitely open! <3

Thanks for taking the time to read this,

2A211464E06A17DA3FAA9AAED322BE68.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
O.o You came from the same site that I did. Anyways! Welcome to RpN! Don't be afraid to ask any questions. I know for a fact that RpN is far different from Qoutev, so...I hope I can help.

Mayumi said:
O.o You came from the same site that I did. Anyways! Welcome to RpN! Don't be afraid to ask any questions. I know for a fact that RpN is far different from Qoutev, so...I hope I can help.
Yeah @.@ It's super different, but it seems like it has a lot more options! Thanks for the offer, I'll keep you posted! :)

Aha. Yeah. It does have a lot more options. I love rping on here more than I liked to rp there. You're welcome! Hopefully you'll enjoy your time here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back