Thiiiiings... (please read)

KloverDesuX2

Become one, Da? ^J^
Okay, So I am Klover, the sushamisu girl. Idk why, but my old account was connected to Facebook. Facebook booted my account, and subsequently, I lost my old RpN account, Kloverdesu. If anybody used to roleplay with me, please comment. I know I was part of the destined slayers, a Russia x Nyo!America roleplay, a Nyo!Denmark x Germany roleplay, A GerIta roleplay, and a Ghost x Human roleplay. I am looking for you guys, and no, I didn't abandon you.

Go ahead and go to the different RPs you were in previously. Not everyone sees these introductory threads so you might just want to go to those RPs and let everyone know in the OOC that you've changed your screen name for reasons. You should be able to continue posting for your characters no problemo.

Q

Xylin said:
Go ahead and go to the different RPs you were in previously. Not everyone sees these introductory threads so you might just want to go to those RPs and let everyone know in the OOC that you've changed your screen name for reasons. You should be able to continue posting for your characters no problemo.
Most of my rps were in chat/messages/pm. Is there a way that I can find out who I was chatting with so that I can tell them what happened?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back